The Brick-yard Homepage Brickwerks
Forum Home Forum Home > LT, Crafter & Sprinter Section > LT1 chat
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - I'm looking for a garage/ space to work on my van
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

I'm looking for a garage/ space to work on my van

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ottoMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I'm looking for a garage/ space to work on my van
    Posted: 16 May 17 at 07:43
Hi, guys !

Long time, no see. Been on the road for the last 10 months, mostly in the southern Europe. The LT runs great, reseted the millage 6000 miles ago, so now it's almost like new again.

Now we are in UK, in Colchester. Found a job here as a motorcycle mechanic, so settled down for a while.
The LT is in the process of getting registered here, but I'd like to do a little work on it. Nothing to complicated, just add an LPG tank, some cosmetic detailing and a little engine work - maybe change the engine completely for a Porsche one Wink . I already found a parking space to rent, so the van is safe for now. But it's outside, and can't do much work there.

So, I'm looking to rent a garage of some sort, tall enough to fit the van in - 2.4 m should do it. I would only need it for a couple of months, so it's not a long term renting. No luck so far on the internet, so I'm asking you. Anyone knows anything around Colchester area ? Doesn't have to be in the town itself, a 20-30 miles radius is acceptable. Any input highly appreciated.
1980 Pop Top LT28 2.0 Petrol converted by Karroseriefabrik Voll von Wurzburg
 Post Reply Post Reply