The Brick-yard Homepage Brickwerks
Forum Home Forum Home > T5 Section > T5 Chat
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Radio antenna advice needed! standard to dab!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
LTCamper89 View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LTCamper89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Radio antenna advice needed! standard to dab!
    Posted: 12 Apr 17 at 12:30
http://www.dabonwheels.co.uk/

Lots of useful information, even if you do not buy from them.
1989 LT28 2.4D    Saviour of 6Music, well one of them. Now playing http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio/player/bbc_6music

VW LT Camper not Cramper

....at least the roof is not rusting away....
Wello101 View Drop Down
Not Quite Newbie
Not Quite Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wello101 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 17 at 18:21
Hi all, Iv managed to knock my passenger mirror off my t5 62 plate. When it broke off it also managed to snap the wires in there too. I got hold of the replacement bracket and repaired the wires for the electric windows and mirrors but couldn't properly repair the ariel antenna. The replacement antenna is quite expensive so I was thinking I'll just buy a new all singing and dancing stereo from halfords with dab, bluetooth, phone, aux, ect and fit it myself. This is where I'm stuck, if I buy this from halfords I'll also need a dab ariel but does the dab ariel work independently or will it still require the standard antenna to work with the dab antenna for it to function correctly. Need to get this sorted I'm getting cabin fever
 Post Reply Post Reply