FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

T4 syncro for sale

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
BeJay View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeJay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: T4 syncro for sale
    Posted: 08 Mar 17 at 08:56

You need to put this in the for sale section,   see here   (read the rulles and regs thread) and you also need to put a price in the ad or the mods will remove it till you do.
NIL ILLIGITIMUS CARBORUNDUM
Jvnior1c View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jvnior1c Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Mar 17 at 22:50
1994 long wheel base tailgate model. 2.4 diesel  day van that has done only 112,000 miles really low for a van of its age,  1year mot
I bought this van from Skye 
We're it had spent all its life by 2 former owners. Over the last 2years I have totally restored it by doing a lot of welding, new sills arches wings, front cross member 
It. It now looks brilliant  I changed the colour from white to a nice blueish grey, it has lovely red leather brand new golf Gti seats
The wheels are old AMG Penta wheels that have been refurbished and new cooper discoverer all terrain tyres, in the back is lined and carpeted with vinyl flooring & lovely blue faux suede headlining, I can't even remember half the things I've done to it I have literally spent thousands on it. New exhaust, gearbox reconditioned This was gonna be my camper but since starting the project my plans have changed, so had to go. 
 a rare bus that is very sought after
This is a great solid syncro for years to come, & would make great  bus for anybody any viewings are welcome 
located Glasgow
 email junior1c@hotmail.com for photos
 Post Reply Post Reply