The Brick-yard Homepage Brickwerks
Forum Home Forum Home > T5 Section > T5 Chat
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

2014 Crafter LWB cruse Control

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote digbydog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 2014 Crafter LWB cruse Control
    Posted: 24 Feb 17 at 23:37
So as above and it has Aircon as well I have fitted the VW approved after market cruse control ... it has to be lived by a VW dealer ...so I am told ... So taken to be lived as agreed to my Dealer .... not a problem about half an hours labour ..... its now had 12 days at the dealers on 4 separate visits ! They have not got a clue ...they have an error code of ERP0203E so I'M UP A GUM TREE  WITHOUT A PADDLE NEED A PRO ... please :)  Its driving me nuts !   So parts fitted ... Light goes on on the stalk and nothing happens ! When I gave it to them the panel would light up ..... and the Aunit light cut in  but not now :(  so thay want it back  Tuesday for another go .... .HELP !  Its the only thing I cant do so far on my conversion to a Sports Home ...... Outside is almost done and I want to start the inside ... PLEASE :) Cry 
T5 TDI View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote T5 TDI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 17 at 19:37

Edited by T5 TDI - 25 Feb 17 at 19:47
2004 2.5 174
T5 TDI View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote T5 TDI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 17 at 19:43
Strictly speaking you are in the wrong place.  There is a Crafter section here but it's lumped in with the LT's and I don't know if there are many Crafter owners on there. 

I haven't fitted cruise control myself but does yours need the extra wire that goes to the E- box?  That seems to have confused many T5 owners at least, who often struggle with it.  I think it's worth a google around pretending it's a T5 and see if it makes sense.

The only other thing I can think of is that if either the clutch or brake pedal switches aren't working correctly the cruise control won't set.  But surely the dealer would have checked the all the switch functions on the live data. 

That code is an odd one though.  Is it a DSG?

2004 2.5 174
gregozedobe View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gregozedobe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 17 at 09:51
IIRC on T5s the bonnet sensor also has to register that the bonnet is closed (but whether that has any relevance to Crafter electronics I have no idea).  

Does the Crafter have Merc Sprinter electronics or are they VW Crafter specific ?
 Post Reply Post Reply