The Brick-yard Homepage Brickwerks
Forum Home Forum Home > Auto Jumble > For Sale
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Lt1 Karmann

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Robbiedunne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Lt1 Karmann
    Posted: 21 Oct 16 at 21:37
Hi all,

So I have had an 1987 LT28 Karmann distance with motorhome for two years and I have loved it. But my wife wanted a different layout for the family. So I have upgraded to an LT35 Rimor super brig 728 which is a monster!

So my beloved LT28 Karmann is up for sale. It covered 218km and is going strong. Anyone who knows these knows they are no race cars but are a great old bus. Everything works as it should but is nearly 30 so if you want perfect it will need work. Its all solid wood and the interior is in great condition with a lovely old patina.

It has gas central blown air heating, hot and cold water with shower and toilet and three way fridge. TV/DVD player and the interior was only redone. Its had a new leisure and van battery less than three months ago. It has the rare pull out bike rack in the bumper. Two captains seats and proper three point belts in the back. they only made 3000 of these great campers and the are cool.

If you need more room in your T3 or bay this is the one for you!

Its located in Dublin. I would really like this to go to a VW family.

€7500 euro

All for one, one for all!
Robbiedunne View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Robbiedunne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov 16 at 22:17
Quick bump for a great camper! Would like it to got to a veedub family!
All for one, one for all!
 Post Reply Post Reply