The Brick-yard Homepage Brickwerks
Forum Home Forum Home > Auto Jumble > For Sale
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

1995 Karmann Karuso

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dragonfire709 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 1995 Karmann Karuso
    Posted: 05 Sep 15 at 21:45
Imported from Germany by myself in December 2012, these vans were only made for 2 years and are very rare, with only a handful Imported from Germany by myself in December 2012, these vans were only made for 2 years and are very rare, with only a handful known of in the UK. I looked for a long time to find a good Karuso, and luckily I found this one which had been very well maintained. Built on an extended LWB T4 this is an impressively designed and well built van, and has proved itself to be very versatile. I have a huge history folder with this van which shows that it has never wanted for anything. I also used this as my daily driver for a while and has always been extremely reliable and economical.

This is a great family van as it has 4 seatbelts (3 3 points and 1 lap belt), so the whole family can travel safely.

2.4 Diesel engine
211000 KM's (approx 131000 miles)
Personalised plate (K44 USO)
MOT until January 2016
Last serviced January 2015
Very comprehensive service history
4 berth (2 double beds)
dildo with 2 burner hob, sink, hot and cold water and compressor fridge.
Bathroom at rear with large wardrobe, Thetford cassette toilet, sink with hot and cold water and shower facilities.
Gas level sensor
Double Glazed windows
Omnistor awning
Bike Rack
Roof Box
80w solar panel (charges both leisure and main batteries)
240v hook up with split charging
PAS
Remote Central Locking
Electric Windows
Reversing Camera

The bodywork is in great condition, but do remember that it is 20 years old. It has a couple of tiny dings and a couple of small bits of surface rust, but that's me being picky.

This van is as good as a VW van conversion gets, and has an amazing amount of room for its size. The only reason for sale is an expanding family.

[URL=http://s1272.photobucket.com/user/roywaby/media/Karuso/1998DF11-6E8A-4ACB-ACB1-C53E8B23639A_zps9j03cxgq.jpg.html][/URL
]

van is located in Bordon, Hampshire.

The van is located in Bordon, Hampshire.

£12500 ONO

Roy 07482 733680

Edited by dragonfire709 - 05 Sep 15 at 21:49
T4 Karmann Karuso

dragonfire709 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dragonfire709 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 15 at 20:32
Now on EBay.
T4 Karmann Karuso

dragonfire709 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dragonfire709 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 15 at 07:29
We'll be at Dubs at the forest with the van in Sunday if anyone fancies a look round.
T4 Karmann Karuso

Post Reply Post Reply