The Brick-yard Homepage Brickwerks
Forum Home Forum Home > The Brickyard > The Brickie's Arms
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Thieving scum in Swansea

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Vanorak
Vanorak

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Titus A Duxass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 14 at 06:29
On the scrotum......
Bollocks to it all!!
51°24′N 12°52′E
Stu Dapples View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak
Ebenezer Geezer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stu Dapples Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 14 at 10:16
There is a big difference between rumour and video evidence!

Still don't think it's lynch Mob territory, the police should sort it, they have evidence and can act on it...
Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way when you judge him, you will be a mile away, and have his shoes...
Titus A Duxass View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Titus A Duxass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 14 at 10:44
And burn his scrotum?
Bollocks to it all!!
51°24′N 12°52′E
orcecaveman View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote orcecaveman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 14 at 11:25
with a cutting torch

Mike Noc View Drop Down
Yardie
Yardie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike Noc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 14 at 12:29
Shame you can't get the reg number of his car. See  how he likes having his bumpers removed.
'The Big Slow' LT35 1989 normally aspirated Diesel Horsebox - Gone but not forgotten.
LTCamper89 View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LTCamper89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 14 at 12:48
Just go and pinch someone elses'
1989 LT28 2.4D    Saviour of 6Music, well one of them. Now playing http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio/player/bbc_6music

VW LT Camper not Cramper

....at least the roof is not rusting away....
Alonline View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak
VW Customer Service

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alonline Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 14 at 14:27
Why waste good fuel on him

You can't be done for procession of a cordless drill.

Its the tools of my trade.LOL
Nev View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nev Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 14 at 18:13
I had a motorbike stolen when whilst I was house sitting my sister house on a localish council estate, 
I was informed that it'd be one of 2 people, a guy on the street retrieved the bike for me using his right foot on his front door. I heard he stole a bike the following week from the very guy who kicked his door in, he beat the crap out of the lad, hospitalised him for a couple of weeks. 
I spoke to a mate on the police force, I was telling him about this bike thief, seems my friend knew the lad very well, he informed me regardless of the beating he had he'd still be out stealing bikes, its what he did, he does it until he gets locked up, then when he's out he does it again. Not even a beating from an ex pro boxer wanna be gangster put him off.

I guess some people are natural born scumbags.
A fool and his money are easily parted! Especially when the fool owns a T3
Canada LT28 View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Canada LT28 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 14 at 13:41
Any update on whether this guy has had his bollocks removed?

94 LT28 Doka 2.4D
Slow and built to stay that way
87 T3 soon to be a camper
orcecaveman View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote orcecaveman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 14 at 13:59
I would imagine, if he has just one brain cell, he'll have made himself 'not available' this weekend.

Chunksta View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chunksta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 14 at 11:14
He wouldn't be walking if I caught him!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12