The Brick-yard Homepage Brickwerks
Forum Home Forum Home > Auto Jumble > For Sale
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

VW LT Mk1 Body Panels

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 11>
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote asiormax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 13 at 21:55
Cheers Andy
Good to hear that you are happy
Do you have any pictures that could you post here?

Thanks for your business, always ready to help another LT owner Wink

VW LT28 2,4TD SVEN HEDIN WESTFALIA

asiormax View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote asiormax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 13 at 21:20
Thanks everyone for your interest. Since I said that is my last order this year I had to make another two LOL

So here we are I'm making another order if someone else interest please let me know as my "last" order this year will be dispatch to UK on Tuesday

LTCamper89 View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LTCamper89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 13 at 13:29
Nice to meet you and Dad today, and I hope you enjoyed your little jaunt to the coast before heading back to your dinner.Handshake

Best get some protection on them soon.
1989 LT28 2.4D    Saviour of 6Music, well one of them. Now playing http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio/player/bbc_6music

VW LT Camper not Cramper

....at least the roof is not rusting away....
Canada LT28 View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Canada LT28 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 13 at 15:34
Hey LT, what body panels did santa let you buy?

Edited by Canada LT28 - 15 Dec 13 at 15:35
94 LT28 Doka 2.4D
Slow and built to stay that way
87 T3 soon to be a camper
LTCamper89 View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LTCamper89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 13 at 22:23
All the lowers except the front panel, front corners and the wheel arches....but I might need the arches too, just do not know yet. They do look good, all pressed.

All I need now is the time to do it, since it is our only vehicle, it does make a bit of a juggling act.

For everyones' information, the long 'sill' panels are a long panel length. Therefore if you have a long wheelbase van you will need an extra one to do the extra short panel, if you get my drift. I needed three to do the space I have.

Thank you Arek for your efforts.
1989 LT28 2.4D    Saviour of 6Music, well one of them. Now playing http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio/player/bbc_6music

VW LT Camper not Cramper

....at least the roof is not rusting away....
Hayling_Bay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hayling_Bay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 13 at 17:32
I would like to say to anyone that has doubts about ordering panels from asiormax (Arek), DON'T, I have just received a load of panels from him today.

From the initial email to the delivery of the panels, it has been seamless, communication could not be any better throughout.

The downside is, I now have to weld someones van in the middle of a massive garden with a 5.5k generator for company, great.

asiormax View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote asiormax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 13 at 20:16
Good to hear from you all. Hope you all will enjoy working on yours LT. I Have to wait till February to continue work on mine. At the moment I can hear intermittent rust growing sound on my drive, cant sleep at night LOL

asiormax View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote asiormax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Dec 13 at 11:44
I'm just going to deliver last lot of parts this year LOL Thank you all for your interest. I think that we secured availability of VW LT parts for next few years. My supplier is very pleased with my orders Thumbs Up

If anyone will be interest to get some parts next year just send me message, Next lot will be posted in beginning of January.

To All LT owners
Merry Christmas And Happy New Year

asiormax View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote asiormax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Dec 13 at 19:29
Happy New Year to you all LT people

I'm going to send first load in 2014 next Monday. If someone need panels for their winter project please drop me message.

asiormax View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote asiormax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 14 at 20:13
New Year Is looking good already Thumbs Up

Soon will have more panel in offer.

T4 and LT mk2 panels available soon

Who is interested?

asiormax View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote asiormax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 14 at 18:24
Just got offer from my supplier for LT Mk2 ant VW T4 parts it's looking good Smile

Rottie Lottie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rottie Lottie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 14 at 21:30
Hi, when will the next batch of LT panels be available? Hoping to get cracking on getting rid of some of the rot...
1992 LT35 Diesel Aztec Conversion Project
asiormax View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote asiormax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 14 at 22:52
I'm collecting orders at the moment. Let me know what you need I have some panels in stock.

Rottie Lottie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rottie Lottie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 14 at 07:02
I need a Rear quarter, rear arch and both extensions for the rear right hand side. Will also need both front wings and windscreen pillars, priority is the rear quarter though atm.

Cheers
1992 LT35 Diesel Aztec Conversion Project
melb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote melb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 14 at 07:37
Hi Im interested in the mk1 LT panels............have you re-stocked yet?  Regards, Mel
asiormax View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote asiormax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 14 at 17:39
Hi there all panel are available within 2 weeks if you would like to order.
Just drop me message with list of panels that you need

Dimble1960 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dimble1960 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 14 at 18:10
Hi Arek.. are you still providing the LT body panels please?

I will need the RIGHT front wing and LEFT rear arch (outside)
Maybe more when I start looking further!

Cheers
Dimble
Life is MT without an LT!
asiormax View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote asiormax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Feb 14 at 06:33
All panels available. Just send me message with all panels that you need indicating side. I will send you message back with all details.
Cheers

jasonkinnear View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jasonkinnear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 14 at 20:07
Hi Im very very pleased I came across your life saving supply of repair panels.
     I'm based down in Devon and was wondering how much the postage is on an order? I'm looking at basically re wrapping the outside of my van but would be ordered in bits and pieces when the wallet allows. I assume the panels are still readily available as and when required? 
WIGHTHEDIN View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WIGHTHEDIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 14 at 14:12
Originally posted by asiormax asiormax wrote:

Hi there
Just wonder if someone would be interest to buy VW LT Mk1 body panels. I can get almost all lower outer repair panels for this model.

If you are interest in any please message

Front panel top £80
Front panel bottom £70
Front wing bottom corner £30
Front wing £65
Windscreen pillar panel £30
Front door skin outer £45
Front door inner lower sill £15
Front wheel arch sill £15
Front wheel arch £40
Side plate behind front wheel £15
Rear door skin £40