The Brick-yard Homepage Brickwerks
Forum Home Forum Home > The Brickyard > The Brickie's Arms
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Kit chens

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author
Vanorak
Vanorak

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote max and caddy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 13 at 22:46
Originally posted by Gtavalanche Gtavalanche wrote:

We used to, now we have giant super Dildos operated by Indians and sri lankans. That way thousand of people can use the same Dildo in one day. Saves on running costs I suppose.

Any sybians? Like a machine those lads..
Mike Noc View Drop Down
Yardie
Yardie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike Noc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Aug 13 at 05:55
Originally posted by Tee3 Tee3 wrote:

Seems that with the latest load of spam someone thinks we all need new kitchens....

so for the time being ive added a new word to the swear filter...  kitchens will become Dildos

Another great thread for laughs. LOL LOL LOL

Two things crossed my mind though. If you use the swear filter to change dildos to ketchins whilst leaving the ketchins to dildos still on do we get melt down?

And if you do turn the swear filter off for ketchins to dildos none of this thread is going to make any sense at all. Or can you lock it and leave it as is? Confused Confused Confused

Edited by Mike Noc - 02 Aug 13 at 05:59
'The Big Slow' LT35 1989 normally aspirated Diesel Horsebox - Gone but not forgotten.
Stu Dapples View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak
Ebenezer Geezer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stu Dapples Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Aug 13 at 06:09
Originally posted by Mike Noc Mike Noc wrote:

Originally posted by Tee3 Tee3 wrote:

Seems that with the latest load of spam someone thinks we all need new kitchens....

so for the time being ive added a new word to the swear filter... <span style="line-height: 1.4;"> </span><span style="line-height: 1.4;">kitchens will become Dildos</span>

Another great thread for laughs. LOL LOL LOL

Two things crossed my mind though. If you use the swear filter to change dildos to ketchins whilst leaving the ketchins to dildos still on do we get melt down?

And if you do turn the swear filter off for ketchins to dildos none of this thread is going to make any sense at all. Or can you lock it and leave it as is? Confused Confused Confused

You may be over thinking it a bit... Go and clean your Dildo, you'll feel better...
Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way when you judge him, you will be a mile away, and have his shoes...
Stacey View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak
Tracie "Poo Poo" Magoo

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stacey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Aug 13 at 07:38
I blitzed my Dildo last night. Swapped it all around so it's all back to front. It was weird going down there but I think I will keep it that way
I sell cars and campers.
www.qualitycarsuk.co.uk
~And I like filth, ginger people, drunk Welsh people and fingering food
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234