Forum Home Forum Home > The Brickyard > The Brickie's Arms
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Sir Jimmy

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Author
Vanorak
Vanorak
official aa mascot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rogerthecat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Sir Jimmy
    Posted: 04 Oct 12 at 19:50
Either I have missed the thread or this forum has missed a subject that would normally have sparked a postingfest.

So, I'll kick things off:

The BBC News channel just displayed images of three of the women who claimed that Jimmy Savile interfered with them sexually. They showed a current picture of each of the women and a picture taken of each of them from the 1970s.

The caption read: Now, then. Now, then. Now, then.
T3 Westy, T3 Syncro (the ScoobyVelle), New Beetle Cab, 2 x Polos - I have too many projects
AndyVan View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak
BCS Capt'n.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AndyVan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 12 at 20:01
...Heard it!!!....still funny tho!! LOL
BCS Gaffer and Volkswagen restoring bloke
cornish pasty View Drop Down
Yardie
Yardie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cornish pasty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 12 at 20:03
LOL very good
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FjPhopki9sQ&sns=fb
rogerthecat View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak
official aa mascot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rogerthecat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 12 at 20:06
And again:

Jd sports are doing jimmy saville memorial tracksuits.
They have an adult size top but you have to squeeze into kids bottoms.
T3 Westy, T3 Syncro (the ScoobyVelle), New Beetle Cab, 2 x Polos - I have too many projects
Horse View Drop Down
Yardie
Yardie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Horse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 12 at 20:06
@frankieboyle: The BBC made Jimmy Saville wear all that jewellery so kids would hear him coming , the same way you'd put a bell on a cat

BenA View Drop Down
Yardie
Yardie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BenA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 12 at 20:06
itchyfeet View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote itchyfeet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 12 at 20:19

as he got older and fatter he loved to squeze his fingers into those tight rings

88 DG LPG Tin Top
Desp Dan View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak
Simple Pieman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Desp Dan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 12 at 20:20
LOL
Pie n' Bacon Meister
Porsche & Classic Car Nut
tennis View Drop Down
Yardie
Yardie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tennis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 12 at 21:26
Very good chaps

But, whats the point of naming and shaming the bloke now he is dead, or is it just a media thing?

Edited by tennis - 04 Oct 12 at 21:28
Foursprings Dutch Picnic
Vanorak
Vanorak
official aa mascot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rogerthecat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 12 at 21:30
You cannot libel a dead person.
Cheap TV.
Perhaps rights some wrongs that people were afraid to report.

Ian156 View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ian156 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 12 at 23:00
Did anyone ever see the Louis Theroux documentary on him?

Should have set alarm bells ringing everywhere, especially at the BBC.

Brian Vantana. 60% of the time it works everytime!

2012 Subaru Impreza with a roof rack and tinted windows
2006 Rio Kia5 1.6 with heated seats and a remote start.
ELVIS View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Silence is golden, gaffa tape is silver

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ELVIS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 12 at 23:03
Dodgy fucker had a T3 and slept in it, obviously a bacon!
Www.justgiving.com/ELVIS-SUMMERS

Surfrider View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Surfrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 12 at 15:45
Originally posted by tennis tennis wrote:

Very good chaps

But, whats the point of naming and shaming the bloke now he is dead, or is it just a media thing?

Should have been dealt with while he was alive. Justice for the ones that Jim did fix it for, and also the ones he didnt and lost out on a badge.

Noted an article I read yesterday stating a tv entertainer who partook in the brown finger games back in the day is still a high profile lovie and on tv now. Be interesting who that cunt is.

I BOOKED MY TICKET TO HELL ALONG TIME AGO.
flowervanman View Drop Down
Yardie
Yardie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote flowervanman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 12 at 16:40
There was a 2 door range rover for sale in the classifieds of practical classics for months. Previously owned by sir jimmy, it had the back seats replaced by a mattress and sink, took months to sell with loads of reductions!
Founder Member of the One Man Brazilian Bay Club within a non club forum based chat thingy
flowervanman View Drop Down
Yardie
Yardie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote flowervanman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 12 at 19:04
Ha ha tried to find the add to take a photo but there's loads on google.
He was a very organised sick little man
Founder Member of the One Man Brazilian Bay Club within a non club forum based chat thingy
Steve B View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steve B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 12 at 19:17

Built in cock washer as well...

Surfrider View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Surfrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 12 at 19:43
Makes me feel unwell looking at that Rangey.
I BOOKED MY TICKET TO HELL ALONG TIME AGO.
Vanorak
Vanorak
official aa mascot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rogerthecat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 12 at 19:45
Originally posted by Surfrider Surfrider wrote:

You should see the shit people put in the back of builder's vans - beds, sinks, wardrobes even toilets - bloody weird if you ask me. Big smile
kap k View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kap k Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 12 at 19:54
Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.
Originally posted by rogerthecat rogerthecat wrote:

Originally posted by Surfrider Surfrider wrote:

You should see the shit people put in the back of builder's vans - beds, sinks, wardrobes even toilets - bloody weird if you ask me. Big smile
Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.
I cant spell for shit..wont use spell checker or predictived text...
Camping Bazz View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Camping Bazz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 12 at 21:09
My letter was only the start of it LOL

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>