The Brick-yard Homepage Brickwerks
Forum Home Forum Home > Auto Jumble > For Sale
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Rial 16" mesh alloys ;7's and 8's for T3 or t4

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zyclamvw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Rial 16" mesh alloys ;7's and 8's for T3 or t4
    Posted: 20 Sep 12 at 17:30
Hi guys
I'm selling my lovely Rial wheels ,as I've sold my T3 (boo hoo)
And can't really see me getting another anytime soon as my other half wants a bay and I'm not sure these would suit one
Ok, specs
2 7x16 et23 and 2 8x16 et11
All 4 wheels in really good shape having been refurbed
They are painted gold on the centres and painted silver around the rims, as opposed to polished, so easy care even in winter.
I bought them having gone down the (wrong!) route of fitting 18's on the bus
They were originally on a Mercedes and I know that these offsets suit a T3 perfectly!
I think they suit it perfectly and I like the amount of dish on both the fronts and rears
The tyres are almost new as both wheels and tyres have been on the bus for less than a thousand miles
Fronts are 205/55 toyo proxes ( so not ditch finders ) with a load rating of 94
Rears are 225/60 accelera alpha with a 102 load rating
Price £650
For a set you can bolt straight on and will look great!
Though I had them on my T3 I actually bought them from the t4 forum and think they would look equally good on a t4
Any queries please pm me or call
My no is 07971987627
Cheers
Ian

door hinge pin mod....... whos up for doing it then?
Steve B View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steve B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Sep 12 at 17:37
"They were originally on a Mercedes and I know that these offsets suit a T3 perfectly!"

Fronts yes but the rears being ET11 are on the low side....gather you had to do the extended hinge mod for the slider to get past them?

As for T4's...I have seen them with ET11 alloys on but Carlos Fandango springs to mind....

Edited by Steve B - 20 Sep 12 at 17:37
zyclamvw View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zyclamvw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Sep 12 at 21:41
Hello Steve!
I know the offsets are right as I had a set of zender wheels the same width with exactly the same offsets and they fitted the bus as well as these do
You don't need a hinge pin mod ( that was for the 18" Audi rs4 wheels that were on previously) as the door clears the wheels perfectly well
As it has 225 tyres on the back the door does brush the tyre, but with no effect to either the tyre or wheel
If anyone wants a second opinion ask james1972, he bought the zenders from me and put them on his bus, and as I say these wheels are the same width with the same offsets
door hinge pin mod....... whos up for doing it then?
Steve B View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steve B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Sep 12 at 21:52
You needed the hinge extending for RS4's....but their offset is higher than ET11? Confused

I suppose we'll have to agree to disagree over wether ET11 is good for a T3 or a T4.

Post Reply Post Reply