The Brick-yard Homepage Brickwerks
Forum Home Forum Home > Auto Jumble > For Sale
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Audi Coupe for sale or swap

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 21windows Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Audi Coupe for sale or swap
    Posted: 08 Aug 12 at 18:25
*******PRICE REDUCED FOR QUICK SALE******
Now only £599

Only selling this as I've not had a chance to use it since starting my new business. Will consider swap for solidish beetle or T3 or poss another T4

1996 Audi Coupe 2.6 V6 Manual with long Mot until May 2013 and Tax until end of November 2012 in the most fantastic eyecatching colour

Has near full history still drives well and loads of power from the V6 and yet still does around 25mpg (or more on a run) 220K miles, so just about run in really:D

Have a copy of the Invoice from when the car was New and cost £19460 with added optional extras of Air Con, Metallic Paint And Temp Gauges

This car has tons of character and looks brilliant.

Needs a couple of little points tending too but nothing serious.

Bodywork is Straight with just a few small marks and dings as to be expected for a car of this age there is a rust spot on driver side front wing about 50mm across.
ABS has had the fuse removed by the previous owner, light only came on when new discs and pads were fitted so it could be the sensor has not be refitted properly or became faulty.

Central locking
Power steering
electric windows
air con
drivers air bag
Half leather interior in very nice condition
Sony stereo with USB connectivity

This is not your typical tired old example but a very nice motor that just needs a couple of small jobs to make it excellent. Have the V5 in my name.

If you would like more details or to view you can call me on 07971241381
Graham

Edited by 21windows - 10 Aug 12 at 12:07
Graham Williams & Stuart Williams
Stuke Designs
email stuke.designs@gmail.com
Tel 07971241381
orcecaveman View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote orcecaveman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 12 at 19:03
Not a lot of dosh for a nice motor. Good luck with the sale. Shame its not a left hooker, i'd have taken a punt.

21windows View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 21windows Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 12 at 12:05

*******PRICE REDUCED FOR QUICK SALE******

Now only £599

Graham Williams & Stuart Williams
Stuke Designs
email stuke.designs@gmail.com
Tel 07971241381
 Post Reply Post Reply