The Brick-yard Homepage Brickwerks
Forum Home Forum Home > Auto Jumble > For Sale
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

vw t3 westfalia joker for sale 1989

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote danny872 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: vw t3 westfalia joker for sale 1989
    Posted: 09 Jun 12 at 03:24

hi the time has come to sell my westfalia joker only selling because of parts that were stolen off of the van while parked up at home right where can i start ive owned the van for 7 years and imported the van from germany when i imported the van it had only done 60000 killometres from new and had been garaged from new with one owner im the second since then i recon the van has done 30000 in this country the engine is a 1.9 dg engine petrol and the van had a full respray at a cost of £3500 with the pop  top rubbed down and smoothed not the usuall textured westfalia top .  Last year not coz it needed it but some bugger keyed it this van is trully beautyfull my family and i love it the van has won a couple of shows and is in factory condition with allmost every sort of extra i could find to put on it .It has power steering, big mirrors, full colour coded body kit, 17"alloy rs4 wheels ,new pop top canvass(with no rips or holes ), small momo steering wheel ,white plasma speedo dials ( the originals are underneath),full sound system with dvd player and 13" flip down tv screen with freeview,erbespacher fully working no problems ,new leisure battery last one has just died , a new exhaust last year at a cost of £500 from vw and the van will have a full 12months mot on it  its 100% and everything works and i mean every think the gas tank was removed and powder coated 2 months ago and brass fittings checked over and polished im asking £12,950 coz it is in top condition with no rust at all and you take this to a show  and win thanks for looking my mobile no is 07795075237 ill post pictures on here when the weather picks up.

Edited by danny872 - 09 Jun 12 at 21:07
danny872 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote danny872 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jun 12 at 03:34
i will add some pictures in the morning the van is on the  stolen van thread 3 rd post the blue westy
cinimod View Drop Down
Yardie
Yardie
Nice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cinimod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jun 12 at 08:47
Danny,
I think beelzibus is looking for a good one in the wanted section?

shame your having to sellCry

90 westy cali pop(sold)

benico View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote benico Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jun 12 at 22:41
Good luck with the sale dude - that van is sweet.
danny872 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote danny872 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jun 12 at 22:44
Thanks for that I love It and my kids love it but the time has come and I never thought I would ever say that

Edited by danny872 - 09 Jun 12 at 22:45
ed82 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ed82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 12 at 22:02
I can vouch for this van, seen it most days for the last 6 years, very well looked after but also used as it should be, in fact its this van that got me into T3's i finally got one a few weeks back....

All the best with the sale Danny (not that you need it)
Ed (the maintenance engineers from Artetch)
craigus View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote craigus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 12 at 15:18
danny do you know what springs were fitted to the rear please....how low were they?
vag_glen View Drop Down
Yardie
Yardie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vag_glen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 12 at 18:28
Originally posted by craigus craigus wrote:

danny do you know what springs were fitted to the rear please....how low were they?

It had H&R purple springs fitted Smile
craigus View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote craigus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jun 12 at 10:09
thanx what drop was it.?.60 mm?
robthedon View Drop Down
Yardie
Yardie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote robthedon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 12 at 00:16
Sweet van. Id be interested but looks too good to be hiring out!
Rob Don

Managing Director, London Campers

T: 07985 991349

E: rob@londoncampers.co.uk

W: www.londoncampers.co.uk
 Post Reply Post Reply