The Brick-yard Homepage Brickwerks
Forum Home Forum Home > T5 Section > T5 Chat
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Vw T5 Fuse Box locations?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Yardie
Yardie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fozzy T5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Vw T5 Fuse Box locations?
    Posted: 01 Jun 12 at 11:10
Hi
im about to leave for a weekend away and my wipers work but screen wash has stopped nothing at all, ive looked at the fuse box under bonnet all fuses are fine, is there another fuse box and where is it located its a 2006 vw T5 1900 if that makes any difference, i took the cover off by diagnostic port and didnt see any, for the life of me i can find a second fuse box, any help would be great, im off now but will take my toolbox and iphone with me..
T5 TDI View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote T5 TDI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 12 at 13:49
Hi Fozzy, It's in the centre of the dash to the right of the gearstick.  Also make sure the bonnet is fully closed because the bonnet switch affects the wipers/washers. 
2004 2.5 174
T5 TDI View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote T5 TDI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 12 at 20:52
What cover by the diagnostic port btw? 
I think the fuse is shared with the wipers so if it's a fuse then you should have no wipers either.   
2004 2.5 174
fozzy T5 View Drop Down
Yardie
Yardie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fozzy T5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jun 12 at 14:44
Originally posted by T5 TDI T5 TDI wrote:

Hi Fozzy, It's in the centre of the dash to the right of the gearstick.  Also make sure the bonnet is fully closed because the bonnet switch affects the wipers/washers. 

Hi
sorry fella just got back, they started working again, im guessing the washer motor stuck, speaking to a fitter mate of mine he says that can happen now and then, thanks anyway.. Smile
 Post Reply Post Reply