FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

T4 Caravelle Middle and rear rows of seats

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
21windows View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 21windows Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: T4 Caravelle Middle and rear rows of seats
    Posted: 01 May 12 at 18:27

I have for sale the middle a rear rows of seats from a 1994 Caravelle. These seats are in exceptionally good condition with no rips, splits burns etc that I have been able to see.
All seats have headrests.
the twin middle seat fold forward to use as a table and the single middle seat has easy release clips to make it simple to remove at any time.
The rear seat back folds forward and some people use this as part of a full width bed.
The seats are still in the van and the buyer will need to help remove them. This will ensure the buyer knows exactly where all the fixings are located.
Will come with all floor fixings, kick board on rear seat and the seat belts for the middle row of seats.

Looking for £400 ono for all 6 rear seats and fixings

(I also have the 2 matching Captains front seats that I may be able to sell with these seats giving 8 in total. The passenger seat is excellent but the drivers seat is worn on the base with a hole approx 3 inches across. These front seats also have arm rests)

Call 07971241381 or email for more details of to view

Graham

Post Reply Post Reply