The Brick-yard Homepage Brickwerks
Forum Home Forum Home > Other VW > Caddy
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

rowlesys crap caddy build

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Vanorak
Vanorak

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote max and caddy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 12 at 19:45
Kewell! Looking wankey mate, my mums back now so if you fancy that box still?
rowlesy View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak
murdered the murderwagen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rowlesy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 12 at 20:35
yes buddy! i'll pm you!
UberFukz broke another!       sucky sucky five dollah!

always out numbered never out gunned!    RWS welding 07846 380 467 (worcs)
traversd View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak
backlit splinter sack!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote traversd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 12 at 23:25
Originally posted by max and caddy max and caddy wrote:

my mums back now so if you fancy that box still?

FNAR FNAR!
Vanfest 2011 - Skittles Vodka
Camperjam 2011 tug n chug team
Camperjam 2013 - Lost to the Bodybuilders, but delivered in a Syncro
Tough Mudder - Fried Piggy For - Charity

So, Rae is a girl then yeah.
mrhutch View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
the ginger princess

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrhutch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 12 at 23:34
Originally posted by max and caddy max and caddy wrote:

Kewell! Looking wankey mate, my mums back now so if you fancy that box still?

my folks have just been down but I'll be up in Lancaster prolly in a fortnight?
T3 1981 Westy Vanagon - thinks lubricant is a fuel
rowlesy View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak
murdered the murderwagen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rowlesy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 12 at 17:46
hutch you da man then! (i'll be in touch loverboy!) max you still owe me pictures!

nicko868 View Drop Down
Yardie
Yardie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nicko868 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jun 12 at 13:11
coming on well mate keep it up :) 
rowlesy View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak
murdered the murderwagen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rowlesy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jun 12 at 17:44
nearly done with the welding now mate! just inner rear arches and rear screen section and that'll do for a while! only welding after that is my take on a sportline rear bumper and the axle plates!

ooh ooh ooh! picked up a new minty fresh drivers door last night £35!!! result! drivers wing next and we can get her looking respectable!

rowlesy View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak
murdered the murderwagen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rowlesy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 12 at 20:40
it was a loverly break but i have aquired a few bits for the caddy so best get on with it! hopefully have a day or two on it this weekend where i'm hopeing to flip her on its side to sort the arches out!

wish me luck!

LTCamper89 View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LTCamper89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 12 at 22:36
I keep seeing a green caddy around Forest Hall/Gosforth recently. Looks nice but basic. Will put a note on the windscreen next time.

Looking good R.
1989 LT28 2.4D    Saviour of 6Music, well one of them. Now playing http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio/player/bbc_6music

VW LT Camper not Cramper

....at least the roof is not rusting away....
nicko868 View Drop Down
Yardie
Yardie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nicko868 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Dec 12 at 13:52
Originally posted by rowlesy rowlesy wrote:

it was a loverly break but i have aquired a few bits for the caddy so best get on with it! hopefully have a day or two on it this weekend where i'm hopeing to flip her on its side to sort the arches out!

wish me luck!

did you get a spit made up ? ... good luck if not use a matress not a tyre to roll on to unlike me Cry
rowlesy View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak
murdered the murderwagen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rowlesy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Dec 12 at 18:00
got all me parts for the rear bumper now so i'll make that up, and i have an idea for the sides......... if it works and dont wreck owt i'll post pics,but then again if it all goes wrong i'll prob post pics anyway! LOL

rowlesy View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak
murdered the murderwagen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rowlesy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Dec 12 at 19:02
sorry! missus called me away! the rear bumper is made oversize to protect 1/4s and i am going to make a roll over bar to bolt into the door hinges. as i only have the front struts bolted up on the shell and nowt else,i'll whip off front wheels - take out trolley from the rear and flip it! i've been picking up the rear and dragging it about lately to get to me wood pile for home so it's starting to get in my way! and the engine is taking up valuble space too! need a bigger unit or less projects! LOL

traversd View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak
backlit splinter sack!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote traversd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Dec 12 at 23:36
Originally posted by rowlesy rowlesy wrote:

sorry! missus called me away! the rear bumper is made oversize to protect 1/4s and i am going to make a roll over bar to bolt into the door hinges. as i only have the front struts bolted up on the shell and nowt else,i'll whip off front wheels - take out trolley from the rear and flip it! i've been picking up the rear and dragging it about lately to get to me wood pile for home so it's starting to get in my way! and the engine is taking up valuble space too! need a bigger unit or less projects! LOL

Pfffft! Bigger fucking unit indeed !
Vanfest 2011 - Skittles Vodka
Camperjam 2011 tug n chug team
Camperjam 2013 - Lost to the Bodybuilders, but delivered in a Syncro
Tough Mudder - Fried Piggy For - Charity

So, Rae is a girl then yeah.
T3ADICT View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote T3ADICT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Dec 12 at 00:35
the more space you have..... the more you fill it up...

you "could" fit a london double decker bus in my workshop...  before i built the "upstairs storage area"............... and filled it with more stuff...LOL

saying that i have been cutting back, just got the two t3´s now... and a polo .... and the jetta.. and the golf... oh and the daily driver passat... 
all in all less than i did have a few months back.
WHY T3's.... because they are just so adictive, and having one just aint enough
max and caddy View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote max and caddy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Dec 12 at 18:26
Hmmm...I'm cutting back as well...just. The two t3s, rallye, only one mk1 golf but then there's the caddy as well so kinda two..oh and my mk4 golf estate...that's all....! ......apart from a couple of quads a jet ski and a rubber boat!

Oh dear...I still need help...
rowlesy View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak
murdered the murderwagen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rowlesy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Dec 12 at 18:49
think you do mate! LOL

rowlesy View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak
murdered the murderwagen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rowlesy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Dec 12 at 19:37
it fell over...............

made up the rear bumper and cut an extension piece to make it stickout further to protect me 1/4's! then made up the hinge bar for the door and whipped off me two front wheels. brute force and ignorance and its on its side!

dicked about getting the rear bush back in which took a fookin age! then poked around the arches to see what a mess i made! you forget what you did and where you put stuff! Ermm

pslot View Drop Down
Not Quite Newbie
Not Quite Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pslot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 13 at 22:16
looking good, found any more bits yet :P

Alonline View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak
VW Customer Service

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alonline Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 13 at 21:42
That's cheating, nothing like lying on your back and getting hot sparks down the neck while welding!LOL
rowlesy View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak
murdered the murderwagen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rowlesy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 13 at 19:25
r.i.p buddy r.i.p..................

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>