The Brick-yard Homepage Brickwerks
Forum Home Forum Home > The Brickyard > Stolen Van register.
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

###STOLEN###

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Yardie
Yardie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vag_glen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: ###STOLEN###
    Posted: 14 Mar 12 at 07:42
The mirrors and headlights and grill were stolen from this van last in west Sussex, no chance of spotting the lights again but if anyone gets offered or sees a grill spoiler or mirrors in this blue for sale please let us know!

shapey View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shapey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 12 at 09:49
wankers Angry

where was it parked? (i.e. on the drive, car park, etc?)

i'm going to paint the backs of my light bowls in flouro pink so at least if they get pinched they'll be difficult to sell on / easily recognisable.
pinpin View Drop Down
Yardie
Yardie

dayglo dan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pinpin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 12 at 12:21
Thieveing cnuts, it really boils my piss it does! Feel for you man!
A GUY HAS TO HAVE HIS TOYS!!
TheDude View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TheDude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 12 at 13:19
Beautiful van too mate. I feel for you. My vw badge and light surrounds were nicked a couple of weeks ago from my lt
Vw lt35, 1991, non turbo 2.4 diesel
gary1998 View Drop Down
Yardie
Yardie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gary1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 12 at 16:08
cunts 
beware the fury of a patient man

http://www.eireball.com/
Kev The Gas View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak

BUS WANKER

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kev The Gas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 12 at 17:52
Bastards, hopefully they didnt damage the van removing.

I had a break in 4 weeks ago, they got away with my M bike and lawn mower, £1100 gone just like that. 

4 weeks on :- another dog, house, garage  and sheds now alarmed and a big baseball bat by the side of my bed Angry
T5.1 T32 LWB Kombi 140 ps. Sold

T5.1 Caravelle Executive 2.0BiTDI
180PS DSG Sold

T5.1 Kombi LWB 180 BiTDI DSG   

T6 California Beach 150 DSG
johnd333 View Drop Down
Limited Access
Limited Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote johnd333 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 12 at 18:25
What pisses me off most of all is that the items can only be sold on to another enthusiast. What sort of a tosser would buy such stuff without first checking its provenance.
I can never secide which asshole is the worst; the cnut that steals gear or the fcuker that buys it from him.
One's real life is often the life that one does not lead.
danny872 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote danny872 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 12 at 20:23
Hi this is Danny who's van it is ive had the van 8 years and had loads of fun in it with the family my kids who are 10 and 11 no nothing else now the thing that bothers me is that these people
Now no where the van is and once Ive put it all back together I recon that they will be back and take all my new gleaming bits so really I have one option sell it and get out of this Vw stuff for a while but I know I will never get another van like it ever coz it's mine and everything works so what do I do please help These people are scum and no nothing of the repercussions of what they have done bastards
youthy giblets View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote youthy giblets Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 12 at 21:17
Is your van alarmed? I no this won't stop them stealing parts but it can help, fit security screws to mirrors and front indicators ( I no it doesn't stop people taking then but it could take them longer and more chance of someone catching the scummy twats)...fit pin switch on top grill to trigger alarm ( and lower grill for piece of mind), I'd even been thinking of wiring my mirrors into the alarm to activate it if the wires are cut. Just out of interest did they cut the wiring to the mirrors, I certainly wouldn't buy any with the wiring cut would have stolen wrote all over them!

Edited by youthy giblets - 14 Mar 12 at 21:22
JonnyAtlantic View Drop Down
Yardie
Yardie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JonnyAtlantic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 12 at 21:49
Gutted for you mate. Similar thing happened to a Westy in Hove round the corner from me. They took his rear blenders smoked rear lights and SA bottom grill. Just chopped all the light cluster wires off, they were absolute arseholes. Cost him a fair amount to have rewired and replaced. If you replace go for anti theft screws from Brickwerks. I'm also considering getting a tracker put in mine incase they take the whole thing. It seems this is happening quite a bit in the South East. Cunts, cunts, cunts.
My kids would be so upset if our van was messed with. Don't sell and let them beat you. Fix it up and stand proud.
1990 Westfalia Atlantic 1.6TD - Pop Top
Bromy View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bromy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 12 at 21:54
Security screws Double nut and 270 loctite on the mirrors, as for the grill ^^^ whs^^^ but as for them coming back get a security camera to try and catch the bastards!!! but you may regret that Ermm i know i would with a 3/4" breaker bar in my hand
"follow the masses, do the opposite"
danny872 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote danny872 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 12 at 22:51
I've been on eBay and brought some cameras so get them up the weekend the police are useless I washed the van on Monday and polished it then 24 hours later this happend the police said that they could not take fingerprints because if a drunk had fallen against it his finger prints would be on it so what they r saying is people might of touched it and that they would be a suspect wankers I live in a bungalow with loads of oaps living around me and no one comes this way unless u live here or about to nick something is it me or are the police not worth the money that they are paid when they can't be arsed to come out or even a phone call to say that they can't be arsed anyway enough said just don't think it won't happen to u coz it will thanks for all the kind words fellas c ya
andy1300gt View Drop Down
Yardie
Yardie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote andy1300gt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 12 at 00:06
There is nowt to be said that can bring back your stuff. Let it be a lesson to us all to be vigilant. My van is outside right now. I love my double glazing, keeps me warm, but it also keeps out the noise of the thieving bastards taking our hard earned. All the tips are welcome to us all. Keep it safe.
It's all rust in the end....

89 T3 Doka - AFN TDI
76 XJC 4.2 Daimler - Gone!
72 Austin 1300
T3 Nev View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote T3 Nev Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 12 at 21:17
AngryBASTARDS  I do'nt know who's worse, the thieving bastards or the coppers who could'nt be bothered! Feel for you mate, will be on the lookout. Live just arround the corner from you. Today cleared out my garage and parked my blue SA in there, now the house is full of garage crap. BASTARDS!Angry
Mickyfin View Drop Down
Yardie
Yardie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mickyfin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Mar 12 at 05:41
Swines, and just posted in the link below over at *)-90 where resident member who is a Police Officier has posted about these high value items being stolen from our vans, take a look..

Edited by Mickyfin - 16 Mar 12 at 05:41
2011 VW Crafter 170 LWB HighT op 2.0TDi
Gtavalanche View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak
"I'm learnding"

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gtavalanche Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 12 at 10:54
There's a blue grill spoiler just been posted on ebay, looks lke a spot on colour match to me!  
I taste Hurty!
Steve B View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steve B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 12 at 11:22
Originally posted by Gtavalanche Gtavalanche wrote:

There's a blue grill spoiler just been posted on ebay, looks lke a spot on colour match to me!  

Maybe so but it's also brand new,never been fitted and was previously advertised on ebay before the one on the Westy was stolen.
Gtavalanche View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak
"I'm learnding"

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gtavalanche Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 12 at 11:45
Good point, well presented, I'll get back in my box! 

Damn it! I thought I'd cracked it for a minute, 
I taste Hurty!
nookie View Drop Down
Not Quite Newbie
Not Quite Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nookie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 12 at 13:58
Bastards !!!
I do hope you find the bastards as after all our hard work getting our vans and buses up together to have some jealous low life steal bits or the vehicle complete makes you feel sick
I guess lucky they didn't get your VW complete !! Another warming to us all to take care
Nice bus anyway
Mike
1990 2.1 Syncro Caravelle Westfalia Pop Top    
danny872 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote danny872 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 12 at 20:19
Can I just say a real big thanks to everyone who's looking keep it up it's been 5 nights since it happened and not slept well since me and the wife keep your eyes out and let me no if u see anything my mobile is 07795075237 thanks Danny and the one on eBay looks the same but it's allso brand new so no luck there but thanks once again

Edited by danny872 - 18 Mar 12 at 20:21
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>