Forum Home Forum Home > T5 Section > T5 Chat
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

How to remove turbo and dpf on 2.5 BNZ 130

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Vanorak
Vanorak
VW Customer Service

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alonline Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 16 at 22:24
I undid the mid mounting on the drive shaft which made life easier, you could remove it if you needed more space.
stianlok View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stianlok Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 16 at 16:09
Originally posted by Alonline Alonline wrote:

I undid the mid mounting on the drive shaft which made life easier, you could remove it if you needed more space.

So, unscrew the mid-mount on the driveshaft, and the 8x12mm tripplesquare screws on the driveshaft mount to the gearbox? I have removed al the bolts for the DPF and exhaust, but I cant remove the DPF due to the driveshaft is in the way.

The space it appears to be for the FWD, this would not be so hard job, but with the 4Motion it seems endless!
phil5556 View Drop Down
Not Quite Newbie
Not Quite Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phil5556 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 16 at 09:08
Just wanted to say cheers to Guy for taking the time to write this up. Smile Just had to pull my turbo and manifold off the van. Confused
guy View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 17 at 12:45
You're most welcome. 😎😎
You don't need eyes to see it, you need vision.
T4 Chris View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote T4 Chris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 17 at 06:59
Guy great write up thank you. Unfortunately photobucket seem to have changed policies so the photo aren't visible. Any chance you can update with a different host?? I've been looking at your thread for a while and when I came to do the job the pics are blocked now!

Thanks

Edited by T4 Chris - 18 Aug 17 at 06:59
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12