Forum Home Forum Home > T5 Section > T5 Chat
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Diagnosing A/C Problems

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Vanorak
Vanorak
VW Customer Service

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alonline Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Aug 11 at 23:30
I am looking a bit help with an AC problem. My van went into get the usual cash extraction for a water pump and power assist pump fitted. in the 2.5TDI they say they need to de gas the AC and recharge.

Since then the AC has not worked right. The system has no charge and they clamp there is a fractured pipe?

Has anyone any experience of problems on the system and where the usual problems occur. £300 + gas seems a little steep when you consider everytime you leave it in they don't fix the problem and it always requires a revisit.

Going to move to new service provider as my current bunch are now great.

Left my new T5.1 in for first service and reported lumpy tick over in cold weather after starting, no one could find my fax when I left it in, picked it up, no one could fit the service paper work and they did nothing about, but I could book it in yet again?
stalbansdragon View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stalbansdragon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 12 at 15:39
Meant to post this update ages ago - Wayside Dunstable did the coupling and it fixed the AC.  Was done on time and had no problems since so thumbs up from me.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12