The Brick-yard Homepage Brickwerks
Forum Home Forum Home > T5 Section > T5 Chat
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

VAG COM adaption for locking options

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Not Quite Newbie
Not Quite Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PeteO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 11 at 06:50
I have only purchased a license for Lite to use on my own van. Just been on the Ross site and it says lite wont work on full can-bus vehicles which the 5.1 is  Unhappy
vwt5beast View Drop Down
Not Quite Newbie
Not Quite Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vwt5beast Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Mar 11 at 22:46
hello people ive got a problem on t5 130 2006 well ive got the official vagcom and cable and today i was activating a few functions in the convenience unit like auto lock, auto unlock, activating alarms with beeps and blinks and saved everything and then went for a drive around to test the functions which all worked well.  When i put it on to vagcom again it wouldnt access the convenience model and kept saying no response from controller i tried  few times, closed vagcom, rebooted laptop and nothing i just cant access the convenience module to undo some functions and im really puzzled now can anyone help me please?
T5 TDI View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote T5 TDI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 11 at 08:21
Does it work ok with other controllers? 
2004 2.5 174
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12