The Brick-yard Homepage Brickwerks
Forum Home Forum Home > LT, Crafter & Sprinter Section > LT, Crafter & Sprinter Tech
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Does anyone know what it is called?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Tazz-man View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tazz-man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Does anyone know what it is called?
    Posted: 28 Jun 10 at 06:48
Oh thanks thats a great helpThumbs Up
Tazz-man VW LT 31, 1981-82, Y Reg, HighTop Homebuilt Camper
TwoSheds View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TwoSheds Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jun 10 at 02:18
Hi Tazz Man  :

Pitch ( PCD ) conversion plates are what you are looking for but I am 99.99% sure that you will not find them. The loadings on the wheel studs with an LT ( even the 28 ) are very high so - engineering and safety wise - this is a non-starter.

There are Alloys around for the LT (S1) non-twins but I doubt that you will find anything in the UK.

If you are really keen and have a reasonable fund then look on eBay Germany but even on eBay.de they will be rare, sought after and expensive.

Cheers
Tazz-man View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tazz-man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jun 10 at 18:28
I trying to get alloy wheels to fit my van, I have looked everywhere. I am now looking at changing the bolt patten with spacers or something like that. Does anyone know what this is called and where I go to get them made? Does anyone know someone that can do it?
Tazz-man VW LT 31, 1981-82, Y Reg, HighTop Homebuilt Camper
 Post Reply Post Reply