The Brick-yard Homepage Brickwerks
Forum Home Forum Home > Auto Jumble > For Sale
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - '67 delux 13 window bus,deal for a T3 atlantic?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

'67 delux 13 window bus,deal for a T3 atlantic?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zyclamvw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: '67 delux 13 window bus,deal for a T3 atlantic?
    Posted: 10 Nov 09 at 23:37

I have decided to flog my lovely split!
A growing family mean something bigger (and maybe......) more modern is on the cards, so a typ 25 westy may be on my radar soon
Sooooo, the reason i'm listing it on here is that i would like a T3 atlantic, so if any one has one and is looking to exchange, with money
plaese let me know, cheeers

This a great split
i imported it from LA from drew collum, who advertises very high quality stuff on the samba
its a california/oregon bus that is in great shape, not restored, not a rat bus, not in need of restoration, and damn fine as it is
It is looked after by Hayden Watson's panelkraft company, and he is happy to pass independant opinion on it. He has told me i'm daft to sell it as its so straight, but hey ho, a change is as good as a rest.... blah blah.....
Outside; not original paint, it has a few sratches and chips, but looks good....for an old bus, not too new, not to ratty
inside is great, as the front two seats, and the 2 seater middle and rear seat have all been redone in orig style salt and pepper vynal (i think from wolfsburg west), the rest is orig and good, including all the delux bits
has a single port 1500 that romps along happily, with a bug box, that seems to have a higher final drive, straight axle conversion
4" narrow beam, dropped splindles
safari windows front and back, and all 8 sides pop out
there are two 'dime' size rust scabs on the passenger side door and the bottom of the cargo doors have some pinholes, but underneath has been clear coated, and is clean as a whistle
looking for 15k.......i'm not greedy

this is the view to the left of the engine, orig paint, and how clean?!!

this is behind the front wheel, but underneath

this is the top of the front wheelarch

this is the view from infront of the back wheel, forward to the front

my no is 07971987627
samk View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote samk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 09 at 08:33

nice looking split!  make sure you get a great T3 to avoid severe depression LOL

zyclamvw View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zyclamvw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Nov 09 at 09:24
cheers!
i keep hoping i win a bit on the lottery......so i can have both! Wink
dropalot View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dropalot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 09 at 23:39
im in ireland. ive got a 91 pop top california.
all the xtras xcept power windows,has some led strip lights fitted.
leather front seats,oil cooler,full body kit.tinted windows.
goes nice.i drove it back from munich a year ago.and it hasnt seen any road in ireland...
not regd here yet as they will want a grand for the privildge.
10k towards split...if i like it ?
vw bus drivers:
superiority complex?
damn straight !
 Post Reply Post Reply