The Brick-yard Homepage Brickwerks
Forum Home Forum Home > T3 Section > Useful threads.
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Central locking contacts for slider - pics

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Vanorak
Vanorak

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Joker_Club Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Central locking contacts for slider - pics
    Posted: 31 Jul 09 at 21:41
Just found the pics I posted up earlier to show the locations for the OE VW contact pin plates for fitting central locking to the sliding door, been asked a couple of times about this. Should be able to judge where to fit yours from these pics, not critical as long as they line up !

B pillar
Door
Sunny Lancs
CyBus86 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CyBus86 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 12 at 14:21
Looks good.
I have an after market. Central locking kit, only done the front doors how did you attach to the slider?
Joker_Club View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Joker_Club Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Nov 12 at 20:01
Screws as pictured
Sunny Lancs
CyBus86 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CyBus86 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Nov 12 at 22:18
Sorry, i didnt explain.
on the slave Where did you attach the rod onto the lock? I couldn't work out where to fit it without drilling a new hole.
Joker_Club View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Joker_Club Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 12 at 21:01

It was a while back (did you see the date I posted the pic !) but I recall having to drill a hole in the actuation arm to fit the pull rod to.

Sunny Lancs
CyBus86 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CyBus86 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 12 at 10:28
Lol, no I didn't look at the date you posted ( bloody neewbs) at least I know I'll have to modify the lock a bit. Cheers for ur help
 Post Reply Post Reply