Forum Home Forum Home > The Brickyard > The Brickie's Arms
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Vanarchy III - August 8/9

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1011121314 16>
Author
Vanorak
Vanorak
official aa mascot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rogerthecat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 09 at 18:03
What a superb weekend.
Great to meet so many new faces and the really old ones (57 years old in your case Jase Wink)
Huge thanks to Molly & Ian for letting us invade their space and for putting on a top weekend.
If you get bored of Veggie Chilli send some up here.
Thanks again.

T3 Westy, T3 Syncro (the ScoobyVelle), New Beetle Cab, 2 x Polos - I have too many projects
monsho View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote monsho Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 09 at 18:09
bah.

just got in from work.  got to go back in a couple of hours.

gutted i couldn't make it

sounds like a cracker!

Ian - did the DVD turn up?
DOGSBREATH View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak
gok wan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DOGSBREATH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 09 at 18:18
Is Ian trying to get the helmet off Stu so he can get his quad back.

MASSIVE FANKS TO IAN AND MOLLY FOR PUTTING ON A FANTASTIC WEEKEND PARTY. Thumbs Up May all your eggs be golden.

I had a fantastic time and so did the kids. I'd like to think that i've got more friends than I did before I went.....................................which wasnt many to be fairLOL
wifit View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wifit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 09 at 18:34
top time top people thanks .Clap
and then some
peet View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak
Soft Southern Shite

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 09 at 19:03
Huge thanx to Ian n Molly for puttin up wi u all and myself and my ahem 'taste' of music!! Great day, my friend Jeroen who travelled from Holland for it said it was worth the journey!
And a big thanks to everyone who helped set it up and everyone that made it!
Great time had by me n nice to meet loads of people..! Thumbs Up

Oh n special thanx to SPG for introducing me to the world of werthers vodka... LOL
Firefighter twisted Firefighter...
Diablodub View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
mehcedes...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diablodub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 09 at 19:46
I had a top time , thanks to Ian and Molly for letting us lot loose in their garden , thanks to everyone who turned up and made it a great weekend , still feel rough Beer  Dead.

Stu
brick-yard splitters breakaway judean peoples front cheesy toss wank - Member No 1
07974 787780 - Stu

Sunny Stockport-Cheshire

benaruss View Drop Down
Not Quite Newbie
Not Quite Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote benaruss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 09 at 19:53
Originally posted by Diablodub Diablodub wrote:

I had a top time , thanks to Ian and Molly for letting us lot loose in their garden , thanks to everyone who turned up and made it a great weekend , still feel rough Beer  Dead.

Stu

Good job with winning that helmet :)

Had a great time and met some great people! Great weather, but the hangover this morning was disgusting, me, mrhutch snd zub were up till 5 this morning, god i feel rough!

Surely you can't be serious! I am serious, and dont call me Shirley.
orcecaveman View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote orcecaveman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 09 at 20:06

Just got back after a busy but uneventful journey. Thanks to Iain, Molly and Chickens for a cluckin fab weekend. good to meet all you 'Brickies' Might be an early night, tonight Sleepy Got some pics to put up later. Thumbs Up

sm4rt View Drop Down
Yardie
Yardie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sm4rt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 09 at 20:33

All I can do is echo the views above - great weekend, huge thanks to Ian and Molly for putting up with us and hope we can do it all again next year.

Sm4rt

PS - the photo above was taken at about 8am Sunday morning and is made up of 11 separate photos stitched together - see if you can spot your van

PPS - for those that couldn't make it (boo you) - we weren't all parked along one edge - this is a full 360 degrees view

Also the catering skills of Stu and Dave were second to none - thanks

Edited by sm4rt - 10 Aug 09 at 20:33
Sm4rt

... Flying the flag ...

badger View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote badger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 09 at 20:37
Had a great weekend, thanks again Ian & MollyThumbs Up.
Already looking forward to next time, whenever it might beSmile
1989 Westy California 1.9 AAZ
mrhutch View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
the ginger princess

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrhutch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 09 at 21:20
i've just remembered the raw egg and vodka Dead
T3 1981 Westy Vanagon - thinks lubricant is a fuel
sm4rt View Drop Down
Yardie
Yardie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sm4rt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 09 at 21:30
Steve's Werthers Original and vodka mix was rather special though ... could only manage one though LOL
Sm4rt

... Flying the flag ...

Tee3 View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Coprophagous Cretin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tee3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 09 at 21:50
The Werthers vodka was really good stuff!

I have a bottle of €5 Polish vodka set aside for making my own

YOU CANT EDUCATE GAMMON

http://www.tee3.co.uk/
rogerthecat View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak
official aa mascot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rogerthecat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 09 at 22:12
Bloody awful stuff!

But that'll be my southern palette Wink LOL
T3 Westy, T3 Syncro (the ScoobyVelle), New Beetle Cab, 2 x Polos - I have too many projects
Tee3 View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Coprophagous Cretin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tee3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 09 at 22:20
LOL

by the way, who was the photoshoot for?

Edited by Tee3 - 09 Aug 09 at 22:21

YOU CANT EDUCATE GAMMON

http://www.tee3.co.uk/
ibiza1999 View Drop Down
Yardie
Yardie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ibiza1999 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 09 at 22:40
IAN & MOLLY - great to meet you both and a very big heartfelt THANKYOU for all your hospitality and for sharing your beautiful grounds. Molly my wife has agreed to have some chickens! (HUTCH you persuaded me too!)
Being on the brick-yard and the T3 scene and meeting such great, great people has been totally fuckin' awesome- this weekend encapsulates exactly why!
Redstar and south African import.                 One life! Live it!
waggoneer View Drop Down
Yardie
Yardie
Tee4 is my hero

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote waggoneer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 09 at 08:38
Thanks to host's and helpers, i did not get the full benefit of the gig, as i got too pissed to quick. Embarrassed
No exscuses, i'm just a silly billy. Wink
Had to leave quite early sunday as i got a panel to trim out while there is still summer left. LOL

Thanks again, Tim

mrsmercdoctor View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrsmercdoctor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 09 at 08:43
Originally posted by waggoneer waggoneer wrote:

Thanks to host's and helpers, i did not get the full benefit of the gig, as i got too pissed to quick. Embarrassed
No exscuses, i'm just a silly billy. Wink
Had to leave quite early sunday as i got a panel to trim out while there is still summer left. LOL

Thanks again, Tim

LOL I have pics to prove to LOL
Just uploading them on facebook Big smile
My Name is Tracy (without an EEEE)

Happy Day's guy's and Girls drive, park up, drink and be merry
waggoneer View Drop Down
Yardie
Yardie
Tee4 is my hero

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote waggoneer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 09 at 08:52
Really dont think we need the pictures Mrs. M. thankyou. Wink

rogerthecat View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak
official aa mascot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rogerthecat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 09 at 08:59
Yep we do - get them linked through Big smile
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1011121314 16>