Forum Home Forum Home > The Brickyard > The Brickie's Arms
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Vanarchy III - August 8/9

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 16>
Author
Admin Group
Admin Group
Coprophagous Cretin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tee3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Vanarchy III - August 8/9
    Posted: 15 Jul 09 at 19:12

This is an "open to all" event , not just limited to users of the brick-yard, however there is a requirement that to get the details  you are contactable...

Shortly, Andrew will post a link to an online registration form.

If youre coming, fill it in. All of it. and click SEND.

We'll then add you to the contact list, and you'll get more info as and when.
Real info too please, no dodgy email addresses, no dodgy phone numbers, no "Semore Butts" or "I P Freely".

The reason for this is that this is the internet, and there are all sorts of deviants and weirdos out there. We dont have a problem with that, we just want to be able to get in touch if you mislay your blow up chihuahua!

Rules?
Not many, in typical Brick-Yard stylee...
If you turn up and decide to be a cock, expect to be treated like one.
This isnt an event where you turn up, throw your shit everywhere, and then someone cleans up after you have gone. You are responsible for you and yours, nobody else.
Its held in Ians Garden (admittedly, its more of a field, but the point is the same) so no fires, dickish behaviour, fly tipping, shitting in the bushes etc. Youre not at home now you know!
Basically, just dont be a cock, and you'll be right.

Entry fee?
Nah.
However, theres stuff to arrange, and stuff costs money. Stuff like toilets, and electricity.
Ian has said that he's happy to sort the stuff, but there will be an opportunity to "donate" to the cause in return for things like drinks, food, and sweetys...
Thats how it works, you can of course drink your own drinks and eat your own food, but try to give something back.
Theres not many events where you'll get the entertainment you get at Vanarchy, for free, camping included, and get to hang out with some of the coolest T3s in the land...

There isnt unlimited space, but theres always been plenty in the past, however, the yard is bigger now, and theres all these new fangled T4's and T5's kicking about... so get in early if you can.

Not much else to say, I'm sure theres more, but Ian will want to have a word, and as I say Andrew will post the link once he's sure its working. Seems okay to me like...

YOU CANT EDUCATE GAMMON

http://www.tee3.co.uk/
Stu Dapples View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak
Ebenezer Geezer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stu Dapples Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 09 at 20:29
Sounds like a good one in the making!

I am in Evesham so if you need any help with anything, I will do what I can...

monsho View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote monsho Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 09 at 20:33
here's the link....

Resistration closed...

Edited by Tee3 - 07 Aug 09 at 17:34
orcecaveman View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote orcecaveman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 09 at 21:37
Hang on..................'no shitting in the bushes'?

ibiza1999 View Drop Down
Yardie
Yardie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ibiza1999 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 09 at 22:23
Well looking forward to the event of the year! Bring it on!
Redstar and south African import.                 One life! Live it!
jason k View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
twinklerims

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jason k Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 09 at 22:24
indeed cant wait!!!
Bcs shallowest surf award winner 2006
camperjam 2011 chug and tug team member
aberdare. south wales
newest member of karmann korner
no longer the only moderator to manage to ban himself

DOGSBREATH View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak
gok wan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DOGSBREATH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 09 at 22:25
Wow thats a fricking great form. Piss easy to use, I wish they were all like that Clap.
sm4rt View Drop Down
Yardie
Yardie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sm4rt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 09 at 22:59
Done - be careful not to press 'return' when filling it in though or it'll send it anyway, only partially complete Embarrassed

Like the logo ... btw

Also like the idea of just having a camping weekend, without all the formal show stuff - back to basics

See you all there
Sm4rt

... Flying the flag ...

Tee3 View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Coprophagous Cretin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tee3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 09 at 23:12
Quote be careful not to press 'return' when filling it in though or it'll send it anyway, only partially complete

yeah, we noticed

YOU CANT EDUCATE GAMMON

http://www.tee3.co.uk/
strict machine View Drop Down
Yardie
Yardie
The Vantichrist.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote strict machine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 09 at 23:14

Evening All,

for those nervous Newbies who haven't been, but "wanna go where they've never been before" ...

Vanarchy is a "back to basics, back to ours" private party open to all Brickies, their pets, families and selected groupies.  

Years ago we Brickies got sick of missing each other at shows, paying £50+ to camp, £4 a can and £3 for chips when we did, howling when the appalling tribute bands were announced and wondering: "Why?" As we walked past the "fun fair".  

So we arranged a "back to basics, back to ours" event (the site is a couple of miles from Meriden, the geographical centre of the UK) and with the clear advantages over a normal party/van show; you will meet and get to know all who post here, you can park your van, show it off, win prizes, camp and sleep in it. You can also bring your own tunes (on MP3/CDs)

There are also no Chav day visitors to nick your dustcaps, no jumble sale tents of split screen shite, lengths of window rubber, rusty bits of metal, dodgy rave clothing, hippy nonsense and no 60's Americanna.  Just us, our vans, food, drink and music.

Handily, we also have a barn wired to double as a club/disco and will have a full bar and late night l catering for vegetarians and those who still insist on eating parts of dead animals.

So: You register, you come, you camp, we make our own entertainment,  you leave the place neat. Job done.

There were about 60 vans at Vanarchy 2, I think we can probably accommodate up to 100 this year (its more fields than big garden), but dont leave it too late to book... Go burn your 5 fave records to disc and fill in Monsho's form...

See you here,

Vanarchy, want some?  
turn on, tune up, drop it.
peet View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak
Soft Southern Shite

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jul 09 at 00:18

5 Records?!!?!!? % Records??!?! How am I gonna play that lot????!! LOL

Music wise we hope to be aimin at it gonna be.. erm no rules to be honest so if u like  rock u'll get rock u like house sure that'll fit in but it's not gonna be a night of banging house or DnB it's gonna be music for everyone with sets of everything all night all everywhere i.e Jimi Hendrix into Dolly Parton into Prodigy mixin more bout the music not the way mash together!

Oh n requests are welcome but if it's dodgy there may have to be a wrestling match before it gets played...! Big smile

ooh n lots of flashy lights!
Firefighter twisted Firefighter...
Tee4 View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak
I'm not indecisive,or am I?You bet I am!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tee4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jul 09 at 09:15
Steeling valve capsssssAngry
monsho View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote monsho Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jul 09 at 09:34
Originally posted by peet peet wrote:

but it's not gonna be a night of banging house or DnB 

meh, you ain't heard my set yet Wink
peet View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak
Soft Southern Shite

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jul 09 at 14:05
Wont care! be drunk by then! LOL
Firefighter twisted Firefighter...
Diablodub View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
mehcedes...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diablodub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jul 09 at 18:04
Ian , is the trampoline still in the barn ?
brick-yard splitters breakaway judean peoples front cheesy toss wank - Member No 1
07974 787780 - Stu

Sunny Stockport-Cheshire

rogerthecat View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak
official aa mascot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rogerthecat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jul 09 at 18:34
Been and gone and did it, has it arrived?
Gotta get this one in solo before The Midwife goes in for a spinal op - afterwards I'll be confined to domestic duties 24/7.
T3 Westy, T3 Syncro (the ScoobyVelle), New Beetle Cab, 2 x Polos - I have too many projects
spg View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak
ALIVE!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jul 09 at 18:40
Done well on the second attempt. Sorry lads Embarrassed
1985 Fischer converted Syncro now running on LPG (sometimes)

1965 Split Panel (in bits)
monsho View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote monsho Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jul 09 at 20:01
kin ell - can any of you manage to just send the form once?

LOL
stretch View Drop Down
Yardie
Yardie
bampa G

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stretch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jul 09 at 20:01
please no trampoline
look out!!! it's the dreaded spread !

best t3 winner
Camperjam 2011 tug n chug team member

vanarchy 2006,vanarchy 2010

self confessed jaeger monster

nice vase stu
Diablodub View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
mehcedes...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diablodub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jul 09 at 20:07
Originally posted by monsho monsho wrote:

kin ell - can any of you manage to just send the form once?

LOL

NO  Big smile
brick-yard splitters breakaway judean peoples front cheesy toss wank - Member No 1
07974 787780 - Stu

Sunny Stockport-Cheshire

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 16>