The Brick-yard Homepage Brickwerks
Forum Home Forum Home > The Brickyard > The Brickie's Arms
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Vanarchy III - August 8/9

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1112131415 16>
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrsmercdoctor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 09 at 09:14
Here is is link to my pics

if you can't see them find me on facebook with my email addy

Edited by mrsmercdoctor - 10 Aug 09 at 09:18
My Name is Tracy (without an EEEE)

Happy Day's guy's and Girls drive, park up, drink and be merry
ibiza1999 View Drop Down
Yardie
Yardie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ibiza1999 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 09 at 11:29
must admit tim I've got a cracking shot of you on my phone- encircled by hazard triangle, fire extinguisher and beer!!     ( not forgetting your faithful dog by your side!)

Edited by ibiza1999 - 10 Aug 09 at 11:30
Redstar and south African import.                 One life! Live it!
PaulG View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaulG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 09 at 12:14
What a corker!  Thanks very much Ian and Molly for such generous hospitality!  If I ever morph into a DJ again I'll need more than 3 'Now That's What I Call Music' CD's and a Pulp CD single though I think LOL

I think the Werthers Vodka must be the future for certain!

'Till the next time, thank again,

Paul.
Brick-Yard. Not a club, more a way of doing things. (Robert Fripp - kind of...)
seasider View Drop Down
Yardie
Yardie
Mr Magoo

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seasider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 09 at 14:22
just got back! well i couldnt go home straight away still had a case of beer in the fridge,many thanks to Ian & Molly for a fantastic weekend, had the pleasure of meeting some very nice people, sunk one or two of the amber nectar and drunk a shot of what i can only describe as cough mixture, (thank jason)...if these are what brick-yard meets are all about count me in every time...thanks to you all, i loved it!!
brick-yard splitters breakaway judean peoples front cheesy toss wank - Member No 2
spg View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak
ALIVE!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 09 at 14:50
Big thanks to all involved in arranging Vanarchy III with a special thank you to Ian & Molly for sharing their garden.
I had a fantastic time well the bits I can remember, met some great people who's names I've forgotten, sorry but I blame the Fosters and had the mother of all hangovers that I finally got rid of today. Bring on the next one.
Glad the Werthers went down well, I'll get on the case for Vanfest with some more
1985 Fischer converted Syncro now running on LPG (sometimes)

1965 Split Panel (in bits)
mrsmercdoctor View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrsmercdoctor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 09 at 14:56
For some reason I can't upload the pics to here I have tried have reduced the size still can't Confused
If any can uplods of my facebook pics would be appreciated Cheers xx

Steve B View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steve B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 09 at 14:58
They'll work if you upload them to photobucket and then to here.
Holydiver View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak
Baxters Chocolate Star Boy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Holydiver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 09 at 17:36
Totally pissed off that I had to miss it, our company got bought out last week so had to spend the weekend working.Cry

Glad to hear you all had fun and what ace weather, mind you I had a beer or 2 to just to cheer me up.

See u at van fest if not b4.

Tee3 View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Coprophagous Cretin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tee3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 09 at 17:41
Tracy, ive added you on facebook, once you confirm I'll upload some of the pics to here or photobucket

Edited by Tee3 - 10 Aug 09 at 17:42

YOU CANT EDUCATE GAMMON

http://www.tee3.co.uk/
DOGSBREATH View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak
gok wan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DOGSBREATH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 09 at 17:53
Originally posted by spg spg wrote:

Big thanks to all involved in arranging Vanarchy III with a special thank you to Ian & Molly for sharing their garden.
I had a fantastic time well the bits I can remember, met some great people who's names I've forgotten, sorry but I blame the Fosters and had the mother of all hangovers that I finally got rid of today. Bring on the next one.
Glad the Werthers went down well, I'll get on the case for Vanfest with some more

Steve,
 You should patent that and then sell it to werthers.....................  They would make a bomb and so would you.Thumbs Up
strict machine View Drop Down
Yardie
Yardie
The Vantichrist.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote strict machine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 09 at 18:30
Same time next week then? (I think not!)

Cant wait to see the photos (are they going on the Show Pics page?)

I thought I may die yesterday eve, but worse, I woke up alive today to carry on clearing (so much Heiniken to get through you lightweights...)!

Sincere thanks to all for the lifting and carrying, admin, trophies and logos prior to the day, bar, BBQ, breakfast, bottle bank, electrical fault finding, hacksaw hire, DJing, an hour on the gate on the day and just for making it a really good do...  I see no reason why Vanarchy 4 wont happen next year with months of notice to ensure a full turnout, meaning we need a full size trampoline (now that is asking for trouble) 

Lost property is a very nice black coat (doesnt fit and no wallet in pockets) a short dog lead (I have plenty), a bike front light (dont need it, I have a head torch) and a pound coin in the portaloo (which I may send to the only bay in the field so he can one day buy a proper van...) Come claim them back at Vanfest. 

The neighbours say the music stopped at 5am, but they were woken again at 6 by the rush and roar of Jason's vomitting (too many Werthers?)

ps we forgot the fireworks

pps Dave and Cee from Camper and Commercial magazine popped in and took some pics-so your van may make it into print in a future issue.  (if you havent already subscribed then do so) 

See y'all at vanfest if not sooner - Germ your race bus is still in the field (but will be on ebay Wednesday with no reserve)

Just Excellent.

turn on, tune up, drop it.
DOGSBREATH View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak
gok wan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DOGSBREATH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 09 at 20:23
Take any left over beers to Vanfest with an honesty box chicken. You could set em up in the brick-yard tent.

Sorry the porta loo in the field was so heavy.... that was in no small part my fault Embarrassed. They felt enormous on the way out.

Many thanks again Ian Clap

Diablodub View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
mehcedes...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diablodub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 09 at 20:25
Glad you shared that with us Trev  Sick
brick-yard splitters breakaway judean peoples front cheesy toss wank - Member No 1
07974 787780 - Stu

Sunny Stockport-Cheshire

rude dog View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rude dog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 09 at 20:52
Top weekend.

Thanks to Ian and everyone else who volunteered.

My pics can be found here (excuse the URL):

Also have a couple of vids of the journey up to follow.

Edited by rude dog - 10 Aug 09 at 20:53
strict machine View Drop Down
Yardie
Yardie
The Vantichrist.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote strict machine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 09 at 21:06

Excellent snaps! but where are D. Daves of Stu in the golden helmet?  (and who the cluck tried to ride the big wire hen? it'll never walk again - must have been a very big cock)

turn on, tune up, drop it.
rude dog View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rude dog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 09 at 21:23
Originally posted by strict machine strict machine wrote:

Excellent snaps! but where are D. Daves of Stu in the golden helmet?  (and who the cluck tried to ride the big wire hen? it'll never walk again - must have been a very big cock)

And Devon.Dave vs Andyvan featuring golden helmet!?

Edited by rude dog - 10 Aug 09 at 21:25
orcecaveman View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote orcecaveman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 09 at 21:26
ShockedLOL

Tee3 View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Coprophagous Cretin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tee3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 09 at 21:32
right, Tracy has very kindly let me be her facebook fwend so I've snuck in and uploaded the pics to a photobucket folder where you should be able to see them...

Clicky

YOU CANT EDUCATE GAMMON

http://www.tee3.co.uk/
mrsmercdoctor View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrsmercdoctor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 09 at 21:37
Originally posted by Tee3 Tee3 wrote:

Tracy, ive added you on facebook, once you confirm I'll upload some of the pics to here or photobucket

Have now accepted you Michael Star

And Ian I think the dog lead belongs to dylan Tim Waggoneer's dog.....

And no probs with the help we gave it was a pleasure after you had already done so much it was the least we could do (even if Marcus decided to scold himself Ouch)

badger View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote badger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 09 at 21:51
A few of my pics:

Edited by badger - 10 Aug 09 at 22:07
1989 Westy California 1.9 AAZ
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1112131415 16>