The Brick-yard Homepage Brickwerks
Forum Home Forum Home > LT, Crafter & Sprinter Section > LT, Crafter & Sprinter Tech
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

stupid bloody electrics!!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Yardie
Yardie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MostlyMonki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: stupid bloody electrics!!!
    Posted: 02 Dec 08 at 16:33
took my dash apart (slightly) to see if the speedo cable was attached, and to fit a new sterio.... now my clock and hazard switch doesnt work!

so now the only things that work on my dasy are the light switches, and the water temp gauge.

the fuel guage reads wrong, no speedo, no clock, no heater fan, no hazards, the washer jet only works when the wipers are on fastest setting... and that stupid flashing water level light that i still havent fixed. AAAAAARGH!!!

must. calm. down.

anyone know a good auto electiricion?
"LT Massive"
mike38 View Drop Down
Yardie
Yardie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mike38 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 08 at 17:45
Lol u aint swaped your van for a iveco have yeah? i have heard theres a ribbon cable that can get damaged when you are fitting a radio i had mine apart but must have been lucky as its only me heater control light that dont work my washers where like yours and i took the cowl off and sprayed the switch with wd40 and that sorted it the contacts had dust and crud in it .If so much is not working it may be an earth wire off.

Mike
MostlyMonki View Drop Down
Yardie
Yardie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MostlyMonki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 08 at 09:23
yeah thats what i was thinking. gonna be a pig to track it down though.

"LT Massive"
 Post Reply Post Reply