The Brick-yard Homepage Brickwerks
Forum Home Forum Home > The Brickyard > The Bus Park
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

new toy.now stripped with pictures

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Vanorak
Vanorak

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote icky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 08 at 19:47
oh now i see what you mean, proper rotted then!!!! thats unusual for a T3, they usually go on top but stay solid underneath!!!
kooldubs View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak
I'M STILL HERE!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kooldubs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Nov 08 at 15:26
well what can i say, this is the end of this orrible bloody thing....
thanks to all the chaps of off here (crewpad/futbus`s m8 Ray ..cant remember his username and those that have sent payment..blowfish  your engine is in the pictures ) that came to pick their parts up of off me on saturday...nice to put faces to names..Thumbs%20Up
check these out...on its way to the crapyard ...
engine out and now the rear side door.....
almost a quarter cut out...
and these are just a load of others around the crewcab as it was being stripped..Tongue
thses one show just how bad this was....Shocked
CryCryCryCry
one day i will have one...Wink

Edited by kooldubs - 23 Nov 08 at 15:42
86 t3 doka & 2001 T4 2.5 TDI
Chappy View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak
Arriba! Yii-hah!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chappy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Nov 08 at 15:39
Originally posted by kooldubs kooldubs wrote:

DONT buy from this guy... 100.0%Angry

Bad luck that matey, sorry to hear. Unhappy  

I'm assuming that his 100% feedback won't last?Wink
Back in the slow lane, yeah!
jim painter View Drop Down
Yardie
Yardie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jim painter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Nov 08 at 17:49
That looks like it needs a bit more than just a few patches. You should have took it back and shoved it up his arse.
uberlucky View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote uberlucky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Nov 08 at 18:39
E/bay eh, thats the rustyest vdub i,ve seen.Cry   At least sombody got some parts off it.Smile
somtimes i go sideways
icky View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote icky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Nov 08 at 19:25
thats pretty shocking! I've not actually seen a T3 rot that badly before, even my old singlecab!!

Edited by icky - 23 Nov 08 at 19:26
kooldubs View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak
I'M STILL HERE!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kooldubs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Nov 08 at 14:54
Originally posted by jim painter jim painter wrote:

That looks like it needs a bit more than just a few patches. You should have took it back and shoved it up his arse.

UP HIS ARSE....i would have stuffed his head in with it, if it was back in the day..when i was`nt an upstanding member of the public...professionalism an all that..
a few years ago i would have beat the crap out of him and then worried about it afterwards...say!! half way down the motorway when i get pulled by the cops for manslaughter....AngryAngryAngry..
anyone near highwickham....i have his moby number and house number and post code...
gary springell....07831096485
he drives a lovely landrover...Angry

Edited by kooldubs - 24 Nov 08 at 18:39
Fingle View Drop Down
Yardie
Yardie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fingle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 08 at 13:15
Hmm id be careful about doing that Kooldubs.

Its a dead rotten van, but £400 quid isnt that unreasonable for it considering its scap value (The engine alone could be worth that)
PaulG View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaulG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 08 at 13:32
What condition did he actually describe it as?  Not saying he's innocent or anything, I just wondered how much of a con he pulled.

Pop into The Brickies, they have some of that Cheddar Gorge scrumpy in there, I'll buy you one!

Paul.
Brick-Yard. Not a club, more a way of doing things. (Robert Fripp - kind of...)
kooldubs View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak
I'M STILL HERE!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kooldubs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 08 at 13:52
it was discribed in the emails he sent to me as well worth the money and not much needed for mot.would`nt take paypal...was`nt at his home address when i turned up.asked  him for me money back..got told to fkuc off ....
ebay are now chasing him for me money back...
when you lot spend 12 hours and £150 going from one side of the country to the other then you can tell me how you would feel ok...
and that cider  is most welcome....

Edited by kooldubs - 25 Nov 08 at 13:53
kooldubs View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak
I'M STILL HERE!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kooldubs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 08 at 13:54
oh and as far as making my money back .... yeh really!!....

UP HIS ARSE....i would have stuffed his head in with it, if it was back in the day..when i was`nt an upstanding member of the public...professionalism an all that..
a few years ago i would have beat the crap out of him and then worried about it afterwards...say!! half way down the motorway when i get pulled by the cops for manslaughter....AngryAngryAngry..

i hope you lot dont think i would have ....i just feel like it...Wink

Edited by kooldubs - 25 Nov 08 at 14:51
Fingle View Drop Down
Yardie
Yardie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fingle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 08 at 17:05
I just meant, id be careful about posting his details on a forum. Not sure if thats legal
kooldubs View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak
I'M STILL HERE!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kooldubs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 08 at 19:20
oh well!!
5potblair View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 5potblair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 08 at 17:10
I was going to ask for the wheels, but I also see your about as far away as you could be from me. My brother stays near Devizes in Wilts and I know he`s heading down to south coast at new year but you`ll probably of scrapped it by then.
88 Doka, 06 Passat V6 4Motion.
kooldubs View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak
I'M STILL HERE!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kooldubs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 08 at 14:00
i have another set tho` with 4 good tyres
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12