Forum Home Forum Home > The Brickyard > The Bus Park
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

new toy.now stripped with pictures

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Vanorak
Vanorak
I'M STILL HERE!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kooldubs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: new toy.now stripped with pictures
    Posted: 12 Nov 08 at 20:20
all for £401

Edited by kooldubs - 23 Nov 08 at 15:45
86 t3 doka & 2001 T4 2.5 TDI
hobbit View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hobbit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Nov 08 at 23:07

That sounds like an Ebay priceWink

Is that your neighbour over the road sayin.."he's bought another fuckin one!!"LOL
rave on in a world of uncertainty
kooldubs View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak
I'M STILL HERE!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kooldubs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 08 at 07:05
oh yes indeedy...LOLApprove and merry christmas to them ..i will cover it in tinsel and lights they will be well happy..LOL

Edited by kooldubs - 13 Nov 08 at 16:20
T3ADICT View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote T3ADICT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 08 at 18:53

dont look to bad for the money.. i was watching that..

i quite like them in red...
WHY T3's.... because they are just so adictive, and having one just aint enough
jan View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 08 at 22:35
im sick i sold my t3 Doka BIG RED.
Good luck with this one
2008 T5 2.5 130 lwb Taxi
Bluebays View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bluebays Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 08 at 12:00
Cool

ELVIS View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Silence is golden, gaffa tape is silver

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ELVIS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 08 at 15:20
crew cabs are for lifes winners

and cnuts
kooldubs View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak
I'M STILL HERE!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kooldubs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 08 at 15:45
so turd chomper which am i...LOL
ELVIS View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Silence is golden, gaffa tape is silver

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ELVIS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 08 at 15:53
your a gold medal winner of course!

In the 2008 'Cnut of the Year' world championships

kooldubs View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak
I'M STILL HERE!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kooldubs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 08 at 15:57
LOLLOL

and you muppit
kooldubs View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak
I'M STILL HERE!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kooldubs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 08 at 19:57
AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry
                                    DONT FCUKIN ASK!!!!
T3ADICT View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote T3ADICT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 08 at 21:15
everything ok?
kooldubs View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak
I'M STILL HERE!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kooldubs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 08 at 21:44
where do i begin....cnut wnaker ickdead ssoter...the list goes on...if i could get away with it i would bury him in a very deep hole..cnut... ripped me right off...the fnukin thing is rotten...and when i say rotten i mean ROTTEN....
fnukin ebay wnakers...i asked him for me money back ..his reply ..no fnuck off..
i did wunder why he did`nt take paypal...he has now refused to answer his phone...
and to top it all i got pulled by the transport fnuk wits ..had to follow them to a weigh bridge...luckily all went well..apart from seat belt got stuck so could`nt put it on...
their reply...you will have to pay for a new mot (£50) and then take a new copy to police station and produce it ..cnuts...Cry
well you did ask......

anyway anyone need any parts...some are salvegable...just need to recouperate me losses..

T3ADICT View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote T3ADICT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 08 at 21:59
whats the engine/ box like ?  if the gates are any good then they are worth money...

sorry to hear its not as good as it should be... where is the rot??

kooldubs View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak
I'M STILL HERE!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kooldubs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 08 at 22:02
Originally posted by T3ADICT T3ADICT wrote:

whats the engine/ box like ?  if the gates are any good then they are worth money...

sorry to hear its not as good as it should be... where is the rot??

engine and box are fine...side gates are worth saving.....
where is the rot....easier to say where is there no rot...mmmm!..on the dash!!!
locker doors are good

DONT buy from this guy... 100.0%Angry
T3ADICT View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote T3ADICT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 08 at 23:42
if you break it im interested in the locker doors with their locks and if all the keys match then i would be interested in the doors+ignition locks too..
kooldubs View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak
I'M STILL HERE!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kooldubs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 08 at 07:52
pm sent chap ok...locker doors ..dave at futbus has first dibs on them as i stopped at his place on my return journey yesterday ok...but the locks and keys have you name on them ok
icky View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote icky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 08 at 01:58
gutted! :(
icky View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote icky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 08 at 13:48

where is rotten on it, mate? is it crewcab specific bits? or just general T3?

kooldubs View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak
I'M STILL HERE!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kooldubs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 08 at 14:26
from the back of the cab to the rear lights, its got no floor underneath..there is no floor in the locker box`s,,right through!!!...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>