The Brick-yard Homepage Brickwerks
Forum Home Forum Home > LT, Crafter & Sprinter Section > LT1 chat
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

LT Owners Map

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AndyT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 09 at 21:13
Last time I looked there was only me, down Swansea way
LT28 1979 2.0 Pampas Nevada Camper LPG 93K, 1980 T3 A/C Camper 98K,1994 RRC 3.9 LPG 120k , 1998 Audi A6 Est 2.5 V6 diesel 127k

AndyT View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AndyT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 09 at 16:25
Getting better, there's now me and you plus Don and DoggyC, with CarlD just over the border.
LT28 1979 2.0 Pampas Nevada Camper LPG 93K, 1980 T3 A/C Camper 98K,1994 RRC 3.9 LPG 120k , 1998 Audi A6 Est 2.5 V6 diesel 127k

MMM View Drop Down
Not Quite Newbie
Not Quite Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MMM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 09 at 20:57
I will be this weekend and hopefully most of the summer.
Staying on Shell Island nr BarmouthSmile
ZUB View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak

early morning troll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ZUB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 09 at 21:02
Originally posted by MMM MMM wrote:

I will be this weekend and hopefully most of the summer.
Staying on Shell Island nr BarmouthSmile

Hi MMM, just thought I'd let you know, Shell Island is in North Wales. The others are talking about South Wales.
Ian
I'm a bell end
MMM View Drop Down
Not Quite Newbie
Not Quite Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MMM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 09 at 21:07

Yep, its the stress just finished washing me bus in the dark.

Still at least I'm in the right countryEmbarrassed

Its that ugly its beautiful
ZUB View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak

early morning troll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ZUB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 09 at 21:13
Originally posted by MMM MMM wrote:

Yep, its the stress just finished washing me bus in the dark.

Still at least I'm in the right countryEmbarrassed

LOL You'll find the "missed a bit" tomorrow.LOL Hope you have a great weekend, hope the wind keeps away for you.

I'm a bell end
MMM View Drop Down
Not Quite Newbie
Not Quite Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MMM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 09 at 21:57
cheers should be fun hope the fire is lit
AndyT View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AndyT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 09 at 11:15
Hey, anywhere in Wales is good enough for me.
Last LT I saw was Terry's back in January.

MMM View Drop Down
Not Quite Newbie
Not Quite Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MMM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 09 at 11:54
Its going to be a mission, mine is without doubt a 50mph baby. stillwho is in a rush when you have your house with you!!!
bathblagger View Drop Down
Not Quite Newbie
Not Quite Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bathblagger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Mar 09 at 11:37
I have somehow ended up in virginia usa even though i've updated several times Angry still at least it gives my correct address when you click on me..
cheap for those that can afford it, very expensive for those that cant
icky View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote icky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 09 at 18:05
There seems to be concentrations around Manchester, Bristol, Derby and London!
roundandsquare View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roundandsquare Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 09 at 23:38
Added mine... so now there's two of us in Scotland...   Very busy on conversion....  just added another window.   Racing to get it ready for a trip to Denmark with my daughter at Easter. Legoland seems like a pretty appropriate destination for an LT.

LT35 2.4 diesel (not turbo) hybrid van/camper type thing...
Florida Trev View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Florida Trev Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 09 at 21:24
Greetings fellow LT owners, decided it was about time I joined up to this forum thing, have placed a marker on the map.

Best wishes

Florida Trev Wink
LTcamper View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LTcamper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 09 at 16:49
Well we're heading off in our LT on Sunday, for a weeks bodyboarding and general dossing about in Cornwall. Its the Run to the Sun so we were lucky to get in on a site at the last moment. We usually stay at Blue Hills campsite near Perranporth but they were full so its Goldrevy this time.
We live in Kingston now so I guess we're gonna head down towards the M3 then A303 before we join the A30. Betty doesn't much like motorways being a 4 speed, petrol but she'll happily buzz along A roads at a steady 50 mph or so.  It's about a 265 mile journey so I'll be happy enough if we can average 40mph or so with the odd loo break. 6 or 7 hours is leisurely enough.
I'm going to give her a mini-service and gap the points and plugs although electronic ignition would be nice. Unfortunately I just can't afford it right now but if anyone hears of a second hand set-up going I'd appreciate a heads up. I'd like to find a Weber carb' too as the Solex has never been a fave of mine.
Anyway, we're taking the camera so hopefully we'll keep you updated with lots of pictures of us and our trusty LT enjoying the blazing sunshine and awesome waves! We can dream can't we? Ying Yang

LTcamper View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LTcamper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 09 at 11:15
IMG_0153.jpg image by Retro-beemer

Decided to brighten things up with a bit of colour in readiness for Cornwall on Sunday.
doggyc View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doggyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 09 at 14:32
what you smoking dude LOL
1987 LT 31 LWB HIGH TOP 2LT PETROL
LTcamper View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LTcamper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 09 at 18:17
Its like a tribute to the Magic Roundabout and The Mystery Machine all rolled into one great lumbering LT. LOL
doggyc View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doggyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 09 at 19:15
Originally posted by LTcamper LTcamper wrote:

Its like a tribute to the Magic Roundabout and The Mystery Machine all rolled into one great lumbering LT. LOL
dougal was a stoner and god knows what zebedee was but i'm sure they would love this Wink
1987 LT 31 LWB HIGH TOP 2LT PETROL
LTcamper View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LTcamper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jun 09 at 22:49
Just back from Cornish adventures! Weather and the surf was fantastic! The new look of Betty was welcomed by all judging from the responses we got. I did have to renew the plugs, points, leads etc when Betty threw a hissy fit but once done she was back to her ever plodding self again. Certainly renewed my love of the LT too.... she's brilliant and actually a joy to stay in.
Anyway, here's some photographs of the frolics we had....

LTcamper View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LTcamper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jun 09 at 22:52
Hope you like the pictures guys n gals. Sorry about quality but they were taken on my phone. Hopefully you'll get an idea of just what an awesome dose of sun and surf we got while we were there! We even met another LT in Godrevy and we plan to go again in July.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>