The Brick-yard Homepage Brickwerks
Forum Home Forum Home > The Brickyard > The Brickie's Arms
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

OKTOBERFEST 3rd-5th Oct - Event Date: 03 Oct 08 - 05 Oct 08

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 8>
Author
Vanorak
Vanorak

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaulG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Aug 08 at 12:50
Hi Dr. Dub,

Sorry about not spotting the deadline date in the original info!  Doh!

I have tried to download a form this morning.  It doesn't work for some reason.  When you get to the 'Continue' button it either doesn't do anything, or it gives a 'Page Not Found' error.  (Tried a few times with a reboot in between as well).  Could be a 'Firewall' issue I guess, this is my employers PC.

Could you please check it out for me, and advise if I am continuing to be thick!  Also, (having not seen a form of course) does it have somewhere to request 'Brickie's camping' or whatever?

Many thanks,

Paul.
Brick-Yard. Not a club, more a way of doing things. (Robert Fripp - kind of...)
Dr Dub View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr Dub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 08 at 16:03
just tried it and worked perfectly, maybe your work PC ?. Don't worry about the brick-yard bit as all other bookings are being sent somewhere else and done by our admin team and i'm looking after the brick-yard so i'll know who you are.
Gentle Reminder ; Prices change after 1st sept so get in asap and i will hold cheques til beginning of sept before banking.
Regards
Chris
2011 camperjam tug and chug team member
CALLERS NEVER FAIL - DREAMERS USE E MAIL !!

Bristol Area-Tel 07721577612
PaulG View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaulG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 08 at 16:49
It works now Doc but I don't know why it didn't before.  On it's way to you soon.  Thanks again.

Paul.
Brick-Yard. Not a club, more a way of doing things. (Robert Fripp - kind of...)
Dr Dub View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr Dub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 08 at 22:19
Ok, the deadline of 1st sept is fast approaching so if your planning to camp in the Brickpark, have a great bank holiday weekend and get your stuff off to me next week please. Anyone is welcome to pay on the gate but you may be surrounded by gay's - sorry, I meant Bay's !.

spg View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak
ALIVE!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Aug 08 at 11:50
I have only just seen this
BMX track,Skate park,Mountain biking,Adventure playground,Archery,Canoeing,Caving
Loads of ways of hurting myself, I'm up for some of this. I'll get the form in the post tomorrow.
Do we have a role call yet Doc?

Ta Steve

1985 Fischer converted Syncro now running on LPG (sometimes)

1965 Split Panel (in bits)
nodding scooby View Drop Down
Yardie
Yardie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nodding scooby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Aug 08 at 17:25
thinking of coming down how many brickies do you have signed up
Dr Dub View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr Dub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Aug 08 at 19:16
haven't counted this week but think its around 10 vans so far plus the Bristol crowd so that could be doubled. Guessing Bout 35 persons.

Edited by Dr Dub - 25 Aug 08 at 19:17

waggoneer View Drop Down
Yardie
Yardie
Tee4 is my hero

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote waggoneer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Aug 08 at 21:06
This might have already been answered , can you take dogs??

Tim

spg View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak
ALIVE!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 08 at 07:57
Originally posted by waggoneer waggoneer wrote:

This might have already been answered , can you take dogs??

Tim

Yep dogs can go but the usual rules apply (on lead, clean up after them etc) but not rotties or pit bulls

waggoneer View Drop Down
Yardie
Yardie
Tee4 is my hero

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote waggoneer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 08 at 09:48
Its a pit bull / rottie cross........with a bad paw and toothache, and was abused by humans as a pup.LOL

Only joking, a little jack russel cross.

Tim

spg View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak
ALIVE!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 08 at 12:33
A russel, well if it's anything like my russel then it will think it's as tuff as either of the others Thumbs%20Up

waggoneer View Drop Down
Yardie
Yardie
Tee4 is my hero

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote waggoneer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 08 at 12:52
Its crossed with a shih tzu, so its a jackshiht, if its not ripping bunnies apart its asleep.Clown

waggoneer View Drop Down
Yardie
Yardie
Tee4 is my hero

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote waggoneer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 08 at 12:55
This is him

Chappy View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak
Arriba! Yii-hah!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chappy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 08 at 21:45
Posted the cheque off today!  Sorry....in the rush to get the Chappy wagon complete for the Chappy family grand Uk tour we totally forgot Tongue
Back in the slow lane, yeah!
spg View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak
ALIVE!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 08 at 22:23
jackshiht LOLLOL excellent. It looks like somebody stole his legs. Shocked
Here's a pic of my pair, if you make it to Oktoberfest pop by. (I was going to say and I'll have a treat/ chew/boneo for him but it was all sounding a bit dodgy)

Duxforddubz View Drop Down
Yardie
Yardie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Duxforddubz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 08 at 09:57
 Dr dub, just read you can pay on the gate, not back to work till next week to book the weekend off, so will hang back till i know for sure, tight, me, what you mean LOL, if i can sort it, are there many going down from our neck of the woods, safety in numbers and all that!, andy
Dr Dub View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr Dub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 08 at 23:14
UPDATE ! - As its a proper laid out campsite albiet big, there are limited pitches and its getting pretty booked - spaces at the mo but just to warn you that it may get fully booked out - if you need to decide last minute, check the website before you leave home - I'd hate to disappoint anyone.
Curtis - That would mean filling her up more than half - Can't see too many of em doing that . Can't remember who's from where to be honest but half of Wales have booked and theres a fair few in the Brickpark so you'll be welcomed.

waggoneer View Drop Down
Yardie
Yardie
Tee4 is my hero

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote waggoneer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 08 at 08:59
Am i right in thinking that you cannot book without a vehicle reg. no. ?
I still havent replaced my T4 yet, Cry

Tim

Dr Dub View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr Dub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 08 at 20:04
Just book yourself in and put vehicle reg to be confirmed on the form - then you'll need to tell us when you arrive, its a campsite rule thing to do with numberplate recognition cameras that work the gate on site.

Dr Dub View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr Dub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 08 at 11:55
Late bookers !! - Ok, the deadline was 1st (today), i'll leave it til weds in case theres any late post etc before i pass all the bookings to our admin team to allocate. For those who haven't booked in yet, you can use the website www.oktoberfestuk.com to book direct but i must stress that day visiting wont be a problem but if your planning to arrive and camp and don't book, PLEASE CHECK THE WEBSITE THE NIGHT BEFORE YOU LEAVE !. Looking like a cracking event so see all you guy's/gals there if not before !.
Chris       

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 8>