The Brick-yard Homepage Brickwerks
Forum Home Forum Home > The Brickyard > The Brickie's Arms
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

OKTOBERFEST 3rd-5th Oct - Event Date: 03 Oct 08 - 05 Oct 08

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 8>
Author
Vanorak
Vanorak

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr Dub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Calendar Event: OKTOBERFEST 3rd-5th Oct
    Posted: 02 Aug 08 at 23:05
OKTOBERFEST 3rd-5th October 2008
You may well of heard of this already but here's the full lowdown.
We are organising this totally new and unique event for 2008 - Its a European style VW family event held on a 5 star campsite with fantastic facilities at the bottom of Cheddar Gorge in Somerset. We have selected our specific traders by invitation only to ensure the right mix,each camping pitch has elec hook up and the site boasts a restaurant,Pool,European spec BMX track,Skate park,Mountain biking,Zoo,Adventure playground,Archery,Canoeing,Caving and loads more. Of course there will be Show and Shine,Autojumble and Live bands/entertainment etc. Bookings are looking busy with a lot of large clubs using the event as an end of season bash and last chill out before the winter, one is even having a xmas party. It would be great if we could get a Brickpark together to do the same and i'm sad enough to co-ordinate it so check out the website for more info at www.Oktoberfestuk.com and if your up for it, heres the deal:

Download your booking form, complete it with your vehicle reg, number of persons (inc kids) and stating if you have an awning, write a cheque and SAE (payable to Oktoberfest)and post it to me at the address below -(gonna have to set a deadline of 1st sept due to discounted rates)
Post to:
Dr Dub
41 Jubilee Road,
Kingswood,
Bristol, BS15 4XG
I'll do the rest and you'll be sent all the info shortly after the deadline.
Be great to get as many bricks together as we can in a nice refined place !!.

MICHAEL - CAN YOU MAKE THIS A STICKY PLEASE + sort the website link !!
Regards
Chris   

2011 camperjam tug and chug team member
CALLERS NEVER FAIL - DREAMERS USE E MAIL !!

Bristol Area-Tel 07721577612
hobbit View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hobbit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Aug 08 at 23:36
chrissydai View Drop Down
Yardie
Yardie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chrissydai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Aug 08 at 08:30
GUTTEDCry!
I dont come home from holidays until the saturday! This looks like an AWESOME weekend!

WHATS THE FASTEST MOVING THING ON EARTH??? MY FCUKIN PETROL GAUGE!!!
Stu Dapples View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak
Ebenezer Geezer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stu Dapples Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Aug 08 at 11:26
We havin a Brickies area?
Dr Dub View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr Dub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Aug 08 at 11:40
Yep ! - that was the general idea !.

Stu Dapples View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak
Ebenezer Geezer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stu Dapples Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Aug 08 at 11:54
I reckon I should be on commision! We got loads of the flyers or Oktoberfest from BVF, I have been dishing them out all over the show! Put abouT3 on buses at Bestival!

Sounds good mate, will be booking up ASAP....
jason k View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
twinklerims

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jason k Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Aug 08 at 14:17
yup we will be there!!
Bcs shallowest surf award winner 2006
camperjam 2011 chug and tug team member
aberdare. south wales
newest member of karmann korner
no longer the only moderator to manage to ban himself

Diablodub View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
mehcedes...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diablodub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Aug 08 at 19:15
Yep we're in aswell.

Chris are we booking individually and you are sorting the pitch for all of us or are we booking as a group ?

Stu

Edited by Diablodub - 03 Aug 08 at 19:20
brick-yard splitters breakaway judean peoples front cheesy toss wank - Member No 1
07974 787780 - Stu

Sunny Stockport-Cheshire

AndyVan View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak
BCS Capt'n.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AndyVan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Aug 08 at 20:13
....hmmmm....still not sure whether to issue 'papers' about the ownership of the name Chris!!!...LOL....our Oktoberfests still going strong too....all 8 of us will be turning up again this year!!!...Hope the thousands dont turn up at the beach at Gennith by mistake!!!...Tongue.....seriously...looks a good un...in a top place too!!!....good luck!!...Smile 
BCS Gaffer and Volkswagen restoring bloke
jason k View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
twinklerims

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jason k Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Aug 08 at 22:54
i thought there was nine of us last year!! LOL
Bcs shallowest surf award winner 2006
camperjam 2011 chug and tug team member
aberdare. south wales
newest member of karmann korner
no longer the only moderator to manage to ban himself

Piledriver View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Piledriver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Aug 08 at 08:18
Yep, sounds goodWink
kooldubs View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak
I'M STILL HERE!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kooldubs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Aug 08 at 10:31
mental, me birthday is on the 4th.......Thumbs%20Up
86 t3 doka & 2001 T4 2.5 TDI
lawzie01 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lawzie01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Aug 08 at 19:35
My folks live just south of cheddar, might see if they won't to bring their aircooled T3 along, will try and come along too in Bertha. Sounds SWEETThumbs%20Up
Dr Dub View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr Dub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Aug 08 at 21:19
Sorry Andy, didn't mean to steal the name, but Cheddarfest just sounded too Cheesy ! - Diablo - just send all your booking forms to me and i'll ensure you are all totally split up to avoid any trouble ! - Only kiddin !! - I'm planning to get you all in one aisle together but as plots are allocated and going fast, i need your booking stuff asap to keep a good spot together. I am happy to hold the cheques and not cash them til the start of September if thats easier for everyone.      

Dr Dub View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr Dub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Aug 08 at 12:47
Booking forms are arriving slowly (thanks guy's)- be nice to get as many as we can. So far we've got the Bristol buses and a few of the Welshies. Don't leave it too late if you wanna camp together.     

Tee3 View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Coprophagous Cretin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tee3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Aug 08 at 22:50
Oops Embarrassed

only just saw this thread... still someone stuck it.

Sounds like a cool do. shame its so far away though

Still, maybe....

YOU CANT EDUCATE GAMMON

http://www.tee3.co.uk/
Dr Dub View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr Dub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Aug 08 at 23:46
No worries buddy, Mr B made it sticky today - be great if you norverners could have a convoy down - its a real nice campsite and lots to do in the area for a long weekend - cheddar gorge alone is worth the trip ?.

Chappy View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak
Arriba! Yii-hah!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chappy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 08 at 07:30
Yahhhhoooooo - Mrs Chappy has confirmed that the Chappy Family will be in attendance!  (Assuming our 3 week UK tour in Sept goes without incident Wink).

I'll get the booking forms and cheque off ASAFP Big%20smile
Back in the slow lane, yeah!
pepperami View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pepperami Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 08 at 19:39
Chappy looking forward to meeting you and yours again. Have a beer this time.
Come back and finish me ya wimp!!!
Chappy View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak
Arriba! Yii-hah!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chappy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 08 at 21:33
You too Pepe mate - you can finally see the chappy wagon with a nice shiny set of 17" OZ's on it (wot I got from some fella at dub freeze)  Wink

have a shufti at the scooby conversion on the pepperami bus too Tongue
Back in the slow lane, yeah!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 8>