The Brick-yard Homepage Brickwerks
Forum Home Forum Home > T3 Section > Syncro
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

3-balled vacuum reservoir

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sync16 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 3-balled vacuum reservoir
    Posted: 25 May 08 at 17:21

The grommet sealing the tube entering my  3-balled vacuum reservoir has a break in it which I imagine is not ment to be?

Are all the various L'bows, T's and Grommets still available from VW or where ever?
Last posts typing seems to be invisable!!
16" 1992 Syncro Fischer Wohnmobile SCA Hi-Top Camper... o-VW-o
Ghia View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak

Nesh

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ghia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 08 at 20:30
The seal part number is 431.820.067 and is £3.18. Yes the other parts are still available.
MG
sync16 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sync16 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 08 at 07:43
Thumbs%20Up Hey MG,  thats great new thanks very much...£3.18 for a little bit of rubber blimey bet Mr VW 's got a big house!! I also need the various front door window seals, rattling glass, very anoying. Are they still available?
Cheers.
AJ.
Ghia View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak

Nesh

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ghia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 08 at 12:35
You need to buy a VW parts manual on CD. ETKA or ETOS from Ebay. They you can flip through and find all the parts you want and pass the part numbers onto VW.
MG
sync16 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sync16 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 08 at 12:27
Ok will do thanks again.
AJ.
subwoofer View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote subwoofer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 14 at 11:07
Originally posted by Ghia Ghia wrote:

The seal part number is 431.820.067 and is £3.18. Yes the other parts are still available.
MG

Reviving a VERY old thread here.

I believe the correct part # to be 431.820.667. A very helpful parts guy at Møller Tønsberg helped me track down the part. The previously listed part number is nowhere to be found in the parts lists, but the number we found is a rubber bung for a vacuum reservoir.

Shouldn't disappear anytime soon either, it is used in a myriad of Audis in the 90's and noughties.
Joachim

'90 Caravelle C Syncro w/ various mods and Megasquirt3 ECU
orcecaveman View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote orcecaveman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 14 at 12:11
I could do with a new one of these too. I wonder if Brickwerks have em?

Tee3 View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Coprophagous Cretin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tee3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 14 at 18:54
Im sure Ive seen some on the "shelf of joy"... all the stuff we just have that hasnt made it to the webshop yet...

I'll have a look on Monday

YOU CANT EDUCATE GAMMON

http://www.tee3.co.uk/
Vanorak
Vanorak

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote orcecaveman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 14 at 19:44
Fab, thanks Tee3!Thumbs Up

Vanorak
Vanorak

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote orcecaveman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 14 at 19:52
..........any news on the 'shelf of joy' Micheal?

Abyss View Drop Down
Yardie
Yardie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Abyss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 14 at 17:18
i hope its not..i need one too and i only just put in a BW order yesterday Cry
90 VW T3 Syncro Panel Stealth Camper

98 VW T4 Transporter 1200 LWB 2.4TD - Syncro wannabe
Vanorak
Vanorak

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote orcecaveman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 14 at 17:55
Originally posted by Abyss Abyss wrote:

i hope its not..i need one too and i only just put in a BW order yesterday Cry

Did you find it in the Brickwerks shop? Got a link? Thumbs Up

Abyss View Drop Down
Yardie
Yardie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Abyss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 14 at 17:15
nope i havent pal
90 VW T3 Syncro Panel Stealth Camper

98 VW T4 Transporter 1200 LWB 2.4TD - Syncro wannabe
Aidan View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aidan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 15 at 11:05
Just to resurect and update the thread I ordered 431 820 667 and it is not the correct part - it is for a much larger reservoir and bigger diameter pipe, but a bit more part number nerdery came up with 357 820 609 and I got the one that was on the shelf in the UK and is the correct one, it comes from the same era and when I saw the 4mm pipe size I thought it would be the one and it is - I have ordered 5 more for stock, hopefully they won't go obsolete
Aidan Talbot, gearboxes for watercooled engines, 4, 5 speed and syncro front and rear rebuilt. 01691 648011, 07817 377938....www.aidantalbot.co.uk
 Post Reply Post Reply