The Brick-yard Homepage Brickwerks
Forum Home Forum Home > The Brickyard > Show pictures
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

My Vanwest 08 Piccy's

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Yardie
Yardie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shoei Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: My Vanwest 08 Piccy's
    Posted: 12 May 08 at 09:21
Superb show, ginga Hitlers Rock...

mister t View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mister t Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 08 at 22:43
nice pic's bud, mines the white SA Microbus, looks good Thumbs%20Up
Ain't goin on no plane FOOL!

Bristol V-Dub Misfitz
lee. View Drop Down
Yardie
Yardie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lee. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 08 at 14:41
that black doka was well smart cant say the same for the twin sliding split. enjoyed the weekend very much great venue i thought, shame i forgot my camera.

lee.

T3 Si View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote T3 Si Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 08 at 20:54
I have the hots for the Green Van third from top, where the hell can I get a decent exhaust for my 2.1 auto and having been offered the same wheels twice in a week (18" porsche carrera 4?) I am off to pick one set up tommorrow, would the owner mind telling me if they had any fitment issues? are the ones in the picture 18inch rims and are the rears 265, if so with the adapters did he/she have to extend the sliding door mechanism to clear?

I intend to buy the second set of rims as well and pass them on to a fellow bus lover, also will be selling my merc ml wheels to cover part of buying the porsche rims so any interest please pm me. Great to see the forum in its refreshed appearence, and thanks simon baxter for the cracking lowering kit, should have listened to your advice a year ago and saved myself some time and money.
T3 SI
Shoei View Drop Down
Yardie
Yardie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shoei Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 08 at 09:32
Originally posted by T3 Si T3 Si wrote:

I have the hots for the Green Van third from top, where the hell can I get a decent exhaust for my 2.1 auto and having been offered the same wheels twice in a week (18" porsche carrera 4?) I am off to pick one set up tommorrow, would the owner mind telling me if they had any fitment issues? are the ones in the picture 18inch rims and are the rears 265, if so with the adapters did he/she have to extend the sliding door mechanism to clear?

I intend to buy the second set of rims as well and pass them on to a fellow bus lover, also will be selling my merc ml wheels to cover part of buying the porsche rims so any interest please pm me. Great to see the forum in its refreshed appearence, and thanks simon baxter for the cracking lowering kit, should have listened to your advice a year ago and saved myself some time and money.

I think its owned by Calypso campers, it was on their stand, its my favourite at mo, the inside is awsome, pop up flat screen tv, microvave, colour coded leather interior, the works, every time i tried to get a pic people were in way and im to impatient to waitLOL
chrissydai View Drop Down
Yardie
Yardie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chrissydai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 08 at 18:23
Does anybody know the owner of the black crewie? would really like to ask him a few questions!!!!!
WHATS THE FASTEST MOVING THING ON EARTH??? MY FCUKIN PETROL GAUGE!!!
Squarepants2 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Squarepants2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 08 at 21:31
Nice piccies. I was there and saw some nice vans.
mister t View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mister t Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 08 at 23:50
Originally posted by chrissydai chrissydai wrote:

Does anybody know the owner of the black crewie? would really like to ask him a few questions!!!!!

It's owned by a guy named Wayne, talk to BUS_BOY on here, it's a mate of his.
Ain't goin on no plane FOOL!

Bristol V-Dub Misfitz
Dr Dub View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr Dub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 08 at 21:54
Its my old crewie and I rebuilt it with Wayne - he's not on here much so pm me with any sensible questions as i know every inch of it etc.
Hope everyone enjoyed the show, i certainly did, but didn't get much time to speak to everyone - sorry ! - Good to see a nice selection of cool buses from T1 to T5's, many thanks and much appreciation to everyone for coming and making a fantastic weekend !

Shoei - give me a bell for info on extended hinges etc.

Edited by Dr Dub - 16 May 08 at 21:56
2011 camperjam tug and chug team member
CALLERS NEVER FAIL - DREAMERS USE E MAIL !!

Bristol Area-Tel 07721577612
T3 Si View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote T3 Si Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 08 at 15:39
Thanks for that, I got my rims and with a little hunt around see they can be made to fit, I think the green is a great colour and hadnt considered it for mine till now, some colours look better on the wide expanse of a panel van though, merc wheels up for sale very soon will post some photos soon.
T3 SI
Wayners View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wayners Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 08 at 18:10
Hi Chris,

The DoKa is mine, it originaly came from Swansea! Coincidence?? or were you the previous, previous owner??
More than happy to answer any questions you like mate.
I'm down the garage!!!
 Post Reply Post Reply