The Brick-yard Homepage Brickwerks
Forum Home Forum Home > T5 Section > T5 Chat
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

hello all

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Yardie
Yardie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote smidsy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: hello all
    Posted: 31 Mar 08 at 18:52

hello all, i've been lurking around the shadows of this forum for a while now, gaining knowledge after moving from the deceased t4 to a t5 and havin a right good giggle at the same time at the funny stuff the goes on down the pub.

oh and it's a 54 t30 85ps in met silver, little bit of bling i will get a photo up when theres enough clear days in a row to make cleaning worthwhile.

right, just off to get changed out of the work gear and it's off to the brickies for a my round if your up for it.

smidsy

motoYAKA View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote motoYAKA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 08 at 19:45

Welcome

Make mine a Reverend James

-------- Life's a trip - take a paddle! --------
MrC02 View Drop Down
Yardie
Yardie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrC02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 08 at 19:46

Hello Smidsy and welcome!

Cleaned the van yesterday and its lagged already- blue doesn't hide much . Having said that its not nearly as bad as the wife's black corsa- thats permanently grubby. No comments about the good lady  please

T30 AXD Superchipped
Mr Hedgehog View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr Hedgehog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 08 at 19:50
Hi smidsy welcome onboard I'll have a Manns nut brown ale please and a pork pie if your buyingWinkSmile
Jumped Ship to a Vito but I hear a 2021 T6 calling, only real difference is the Vito cab is more car like.
RICK View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RICK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 08 at 20:27
welcome smidsy you will love it here and ill have a lager and lime
Ex-car bloke View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ex-car bloke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 08 at 21:59
Smidsy, welcome! 

Mine's a pint of whatever's on the blackboard tonight!
ECB           2006 SWB 174 window van
bean View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 08 at 22:06
Hello Smidsy, mines a export please mate, welome to the best forum in the land
orangina View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote orangina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 08 at 23:15

Hey you lot, there's no drinking in here - if you want a bevvy then it's off to T'Brickies Arms with you.

In the meantime, I'll have a large Calvados in a teapot - I'm at work so they'll think I'm on tea...

Edited by orangina
smidsy View Drop Down
Yardie
Yardie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote smidsy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 08 at 23:38
thanks for the welcome guys, looking forward to getting involved 
Dub4life View Drop Down
Yardie
Yardie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dub4life Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 08 at 22:58

Yup hey Smidsy, and you lot.

Set me up a bottle of Captain Morgans with a dash of coke!

Don't forget to post a picture up in the Bus Park.

Motexion, not cheap plywood!
 Post Reply Post Reply