Forum Home Forum Home > The Brickyard > The Brickie's Arms
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

top gear!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Admin Group
Admin Group
Coprophagous Cretin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tee3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: top gear!
    Posted: 28 Oct 07 at 21:00
that Euro Fighter is a piece of kit aint it?

you can keep the veyron, i'll have me one of them!

YOU CANT EDUCATE GAMMON

http://www.tee3.co.uk/
Bluebays View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bluebays Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 07 at 21:06
Taking into account my age i think i will settle for the little blue thing the rests far too fast for me

Diablodub View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
mehcedes...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diablodub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 07 at 21:07
Can you believe how fast that veyron accelerated  
brick-yard splitters breakaway judean peoples front cheesy toss wank - Member No 1
07974 787780 - Stu

Sunny Stockport-Cheshire

daveNightingale View Drop Down
Yardie
Yardie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daveNightingale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 07 at 21:14

The Typhoon is awesome.

Driving past the news bulletin in blue car

I once won a competition, it was beard wearer of the year!

Germman View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak
Vanarchist.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Germman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 07 at 21:19
 kin madness ,that's why it's street's ahead of bottom gear !
http://picasaweb.google.com/germmanmark

Coventry near Vanarchy

*Wanted mint early AC STUFF*

BUS.BOY View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BUS.BOY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 07 at 22:34

ring ring ring ring      thank you for calling the royal air force how may i help you ??  hi  my names clarkson you up for a race ??   

i wonder what sort of paper work was needed to sort out that race ??

i wonder who done the risk assessment ?

************bristol t3 racers************
Rustybus View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rustybus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 07 at 08:37
Originally posted by BUS.BOY BUS.BOY wrote:

ring ring ring ring      thank you for calling the royal air force how may i help you ??  hi  my names clarkson you up for a race ??   

i wonder what sort of paper work was needed to sort out that race ??

i wonder who done the risk assessment ?

Especially when they had to say Hampster would be driving
Noncompusmentis View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Noncompusmentis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 07 at 08:48
Did you catch the comment at the end when they were talking to the fella
from the RAF??

Said something about hamster driving a fast car, in a straight line, in the
north...

Well funny episode tho... I was creasing with laughter at Clarkson in the P50.
Just off j35 M1.
peet View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak
Soft Southern Shite

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 07 at 09:19
Wot was the tiny car calld? I pissed myself watchin that! N i saw a Typhoon doin a display recently it is one mental airplane, turns so tight!!
Firefighter twisted Firefighter...
dietcokenator View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Sycophant

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dietcokenator Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 07 at 14:39
Peel P50
goblin View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak
Watch out he's got a driving licence now

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote goblin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 07 at 14:42
Eurofighter Typhoon. Aerodynamically unstable in every way for agility
A goblin is for life, not just for christmas!
sportwomble View Drop Down
Yardie
Yardie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sportwomble Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 07 at 18:09

Will relay a short story a good friend of mine told me last year. His Farther was a Marshall in the Italian Air force and he a ground crew at the same airbase that flys the Eurofighter in Italy. (wont mention where, you will see why!)

Any way one evening after the majority of staff and crew had gone home one of the pilots had "free flight" booked to complete his training hours for the month. Being a nice evening all was cleared for take off and up he went, into the night sky. Now being free flight you can imagine what you, I, and indeed this pilot was going to do, thats right, throttle to the gate and put her vertical, fine no problem. Control tower hearing sounds of woops and yells of not unsurprising joy, were talking over 1000mph straight up here, Big kid on big ride doesnt quite cover it. Now the celing altitude for this flight was 10,000ft or meters I dont recall. Continued shouts of joy excitement as this Italian "top gun" thrashed the living hell out of this serious piece of kit. Followed by sudden silence, my friend in the tower made a call to the pilot but no responce, Strange!  The Next voice on the radio was along the lines of the following " this is alitalia 747flight 1234 @15,000 would the ***** idiot that nearly chopped of my port wing please identify themselfs and confirm direction and hedding" Suffice to say the pilot didnt finnish his free flight that evening, the control tower tape recordings were accidently misslaid, (in a fire!) and the comercial flight never did get a responce to his question either. I am reliably told that the pilot of the eurofighter was able to see quite clearly the crew in the cockpit of the 747 and that the colour of his face was not quite transparent when he landed.

Well come on, you know you would!!!!!!!!!!!

peet View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak
Soft Southern Shite

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 07 at 18:49

Found out bit more on them tiny cars, originals go for £25-30K but replica kits are round £2K.. Mmm be kool to have one in the garage to pop to shops, use it as the trolley..

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/andy.carter/

Firefighter twisted Firefighter...
T3di View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote T3di Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 07 at 19:30
is it repeated???i missed it

Post Reply Post Reply