Topic ClosedMy Multivan LLE

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Yardie
Yardie

Direct Link To This Post Topic: My Multivan LLE
    Posted: 09 Oct 07 at 15:54
Finally got round to getting some pics up of my new van

Its a 92 Orly Blue Multivan LLE - currently being used for eveything!

Was thinking of changing the wheels when i got it, but the standard alloys have grown on me

Fixed some sticky front brakes and had the interior valeted so far. Its a 1.6TD which is a bit sedate but does the job (touch wood!). My first proper van and well pleased with it! You might see me whizzing about Weymouth, Dorchester and Yeovil in it

Mike
Rubbadub View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 07 at 18:34
Lovely original looking van mate! Especially love how the person who valeted vacumed lines into the carpet on the same axis as the upholstery Enjoy!
Paul, Sarah, Cleo n Erin - Bristol

85 Poptop Westy Jkr
t3monkey boy View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 07 at 21:37

Hi mate

Glad your still pleased with the bus, looks nice and clean inside, I spent a few hours shampooing the carpet before i sold it to you. The water coming out was black but when i'd finished it did not look much different. Good to see its being used regularly. have you sorted any of the bodywork that needed doing?

Cheers Nick

mike1978 View Drop Down
Yardie
Yardie

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 07 at 08:48
Originally posted by t3monkey boy t3monkey boy wrote:

Hi mate

Glad your still pleased with the bus, looks nice and clean inside, I spent a few hours shampooing the carpet before i sold it to you. The water coming out was black but when i'd finished it did not look much different. Good to see its being used regularly. have you sorted any of the bodywork that needed doing?

Cheers Nick

yep - at the weekend, i did the seam behind the left side fonrt arch so this is fixed now -

would take a photo of it but my camera`s broken at the moment - the photos above i had to print then scan in!
just got to do the 2 seams on the front panel, then it`ll be sorted. - i`ll get some pics up when i`ve done those. done my back in at the moment, so got time at the weekend instead of footie and surfing!
 Post Reply Post Reply