The Brick-yard Homepage Brickwerks
Forum Home Forum Home > T3 Section > The Coachbuilt forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Today I brought this

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
Yardie
Yardie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daveyboy10_2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 07 at 22:35
Coventry..well someones gotta live there!
Wanna buy some pegs Dave
sventhrusta View Drop Down
Yardie
Yardie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sventhrusta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 07 at 00:20
Originally posted by gipsy ant gipsy ant wrote:

they are sorting a pikey display for deva if you can make it..... where are you?
Has yours turned up yet Ant.
Yardie
Yardie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sventhrusta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 07 at 00:24
Ignore the last comment Ant just seen your thread-glad it eventually arrived-darlaston,Monday?  
busbuddy View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote busbuddy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 07 at 09:19
Originally posted by daveyboy10_2 daveyboy10_2 wrote:

We must all meet up at some point...Vanfest maybe?

I'm at vanfest for 9 days so thats a possibility, not going to deva coz I'm at the pod but I'm only up the road from you anyway.

gipsy ant View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gipsy ant Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 07 at 09:22

Originally posted by sventhrusta sventhrusta wrote:

Ignore the last comment Ant just seen your thread-glad it eventually arrived-darlaston,Monday?  

no can do martin... i'm still waiting for the forms from the dvla.... been waiting 2 weeks!!!

www.lowriderforums.com

EASTFALIA View Drop Down
Yardie
Yardie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EASTFALIA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 07 at 09:29
vanfest sounds like a good meet up plan... its a show we all enjoy and its not only pretty central in the uk,its pretty central to our own particular brand of vw interest.

only trouble with vanfest is the lack of opportunity to form a line up,although i quite enjoy the informal walking round and meeting fellow coachbuilt owners on their own patch so to speak.

Steve Walker - Eastfalia - E-mail - 01483 810756
busbuddy View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote busbuddy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 07 at 10:38

I contacted Karmann mobil not long ago about spares and the answer was "nein" as I wanted a badge which I'm missing for one side of mine 

are the badges off the convertible not the same, might be worth a look with a tape measure

like these

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Karmann-Genuine-name-plates_W0QQitemZ2 80113027268QQihZ018QQcategoryZ27385QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

daveyboy10_2 View Drop Down
Yardie
Yardie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daveyboy10_2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 07 at 16:16
Originally posted by busbuddy busbuddy wrote:

I'm at vanfest for 9 days so thats a possibility, not going to deva coz I'm at the pod but I'm only up the road from you anyway.

Where abouts are you in the country then Darren

Edited by daveyboy10_2
Wanna buy some pegs Dave
Yardie
Yardie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sventhrusta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 07 at 17:45

I contacted Karmann mobil not long ago about spares and the answer was "nein" as I wanted a badge which I'm missing for one side of mine 

are the badges off the convertible not the same, might be worth a look with a tape measure

like these

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Karmann-Genuine-name-plates_W0QQitemZ2 80113027268QQihZ018QQcategoryZ27385QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Nope already been down that route-too small and they're made of plastic not metal like the Gipo ones,unfortunately
busbuddy View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote busbuddy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 07 at 22:27
Originally posted by daveyboy10_2 daveyboy10_2 wrote:

Where abouts are you in the country then Darren

leicester, I know cov well coz it used to be my delivery area and I'm from northampton originally

Yardie
Yardie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sventhrusta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 07 at 12:38

no can do martin... i'm still waiting for the forms from the dvla.... been waiting 2 weeks!!!

Have the export plates expired yet?
gipsy ant View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gipsy ant Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 07 at 16:35

Have the export plates expired yet?

yes mate..., end of last month.... just received me form from the dvla tho.

Edited by gipsy ant

www.lowriderforums.com

busbuddy View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote busbuddy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 07 at 00:00

Originally posted by EASTFALIA EASTFALIA wrote:

only trouble with vanfest is the lack of opportunity to form a line up

I'm sure simon would let us do something on the saturday but there's about 5 of you on trade pitches that probably won't be able to move.

Depending on how quickly people want to get home there could be an informal 'gathering' at 4pm'ish sunday somewhere on site because there is usually loads of space due to everyone queueing to get out

Yardie
Yardie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sventhrusta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 07 at 00:14

Originally posted by EASTFALIA EASTFALIA wrote:

only trouble with vanfest is the lack of opportunity to form a line up

I'm sure simon would let us do something on the saturday but there's about 5 of you on trade pitches that probably won't be able to move.

Depending on how quickly people want to get home there could be an informal 'gathering' at 4pm'ish sunday somewhere on site because there is usually loads of space due to everyone queueing to get out

if there is to be a Gipsy meet at a show it needs to be one of the smaller more flexible shows-how about the Bus stopover-cheap and about as central as you can get! ( and I'm sure SJ would accomodate us-he used to own a jurgens-the genetic grandfather of the Gipsy)

Edited by sventhrusta
daveyboy10_2 View Drop Down
Yardie
Yardie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daveyboy10_2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 07 at 08:16

How many are going to the Bus stop over then

Me!

Wanna buy some pegs Dave
retrosteve View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote retrosteve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 07 at 08:19
bad camberg
retrosteve is steve walker ..who also is www.eastfalia.com 01932 873493/ 07974579667- t3 westfalia sales/service/parts... surrey england - koln germany
busbuddy View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote busbuddy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 07 at 14:49

I'll be at bus stopover seeing as it's just up the road from me

drove through bad camberg on the way back with the van just to have a look at the place

Yardie
Yardie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sventhrusta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 07 at 17:23
Me and Tracksuitman(RHD Gipsy)
Yardie
Yardie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sventhrusta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 07 at 17:33
Originally posted by retrosteve retrosteve wrote:

bad camberg
Isn't Bad Camberg the week after? 
retrosteve View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote retrosteve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 07 at 20:09
european bug in the week after  ... unless my dates are a bit orf
retrosteve is steve walker ..who also is www.eastfalia.com 01932 873493/ 07974579667- t3 westfalia sales/service/parts... surrey england - koln germany
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>