The Brick-yard Homepage Brickwerks
Forum Home Forum Home > The Brickyard > The Brickie's Arms
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

EU...in or out...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 8910
Author
Vanorak
Vanorak

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Titus A Duxass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 17 at 05:21
Bollocks to it all!!
51°24′N 12°52′E
mrhutch View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
the ginger princess

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrhutch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 17 at 09:08
LOL
T3 1981 Westy Vanagon - thinks lubricant is a fuel
robbydoo View Drop Down
Yardie
Yardie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote robbydoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 17 at 09:15
Originally posted by danstervan danstervan wrote:

Originally posted by nicq nicq wrote:

Danstervan did you get you diesel VW van with dodgy emissions that you won't be able to use in any city soon.

Sorry for delayed response. I've been busy going round my banks and converting all my notes in to coinage as the monetary value of the metal might soon be worth more than the currency value of Sterling...

Where did I say I'd be buying a new VW diesel? Confused Plus, I don't drive in cities anyway.

Maybe you are trying to infer I should hold off buying a van for the time being and wait a bit longer for the imminent arrival of the new British Leyland Sherpa campervan with hybrid technology powered by fermented British jam?
It will no doubt be along any day now... Once the British steel industry gets up and running again. And Lucas reform and make starter motors and alternators, seeing a Bosch and Valeo ones will be 10 - 15% more expensive what with the new found purchasing power of the green queen. LOL

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL Funniest thing I've read for a while........

Edited by robbydoo - 30 Mar 17 at 09:15
1985 LT40 2.4TD Coach built Pioneer Diamond
nicq View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nicq Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 17 at 09:30
Bosch won't they are made in Japan now
danstervan View Drop Down
Yardie
Yardie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote danstervan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 17 at 09:51
Yet another Brexit issue coming up... soon we could see the introduction of "Barista Visas"!

https://twitter.com/JolyonMaugham/status/853852346442502144

Stewart Lee was prescient. LOL

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 8910
  Share Topic