The Brick-yard Homepage Brickwerks
Forum Home Forum Home > Auto Jumble > Wanted
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Eberspacher D2L wiring loom & ecu + rear htr box
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Eberspacher D2L wiring loom & ecu + rear htr box

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Motosparkz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Eberspacher D2L wiring loom & ecu + rear htr box
    Posted: 25 Jul 17 at 22:23
Hi Guys,

We have just bought an ex-armed forces T3 TD Radio Van which a guy had started to strip out to camperise. 

Unbeknownst to him, he just cut through what he thought was the forces radio wiring in the rear & threw it in the bin. We then bought it from him as an unfinished, non running project :-( At least the van is way lighter, not quite now I have added a load of wiring back in & got it running with all the lights working again.

Apparently the heater was working till he did this, but he wasnt 100% lol. I am left with a load of wires coming into the van, a load from the front etc, but no ecu. 

I dont suppose anyone is breaking a Westy that would sell these parts, the loom I should be able to sort, it's just the ecu, but I would be willing to have everything also, just in case.

I'm also after a factory Westy rear heater box as he also cut this out not knowing what it was.

Long shot I know but worth the ask.

Cheers, Shane
steve_hi11 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve_hi11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jul 17 at 23:11
Be helpful to know year of van and engine. I broke an 86 caravelle T3 a couple of years ago and still have the loom and ecu, the engine was a 1.9 DG watercooled petrol, are these any use for you?

steveh

exeter

Edited by steve_hi11 - 25 Jul 17 at 23:13
Motosparkz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Motosparkz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 17 at 08:14
Hi Steve,

Whoops, thought I had. She is a 1989 1.6 Turbo diesel, 5sp with an eberspacher D2L so unfortunately I reckon your petrol one will have a totally different ecu, but I stand to be corrected

Cheers, Shane
steve_hi11 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve_hi11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 17 at 23:22
Sorry missed that "TD"Embarrassed, thought the ecu connected to the dizzy in which case diesels don't have them - also stand to be corrected .

Edited by steve_hi11 - 26 Jul 17 at 23:23

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Motosparkz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 17 at 07:47
Hi Steve,

Crossed wires, (or in my case cut & missing wires lol) it is the ecu for the eberspacher d2l diesel night heater I need, & if possible the eberspacher loom but I could repair mine.

Cheers again mister
chrisevans View Drop Down
Yardie
Yardie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chrisevans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Aug 17 at 21:07
I have the ECU and maybe a loom . In fact I have a complete heater which I think is a diesel. I will have a close look and let you know whats there

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Motosparkz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Aug 17 at 21:12
Ooh ooh, yes please sir :-)

Cheers Chris, I'll await you giving me good news lol :-) 

Cheers mister
 Post Reply Post Reply