The Brick-yard Homepage Brickwerks
Forum Home Forum Home > T3 Section > T3 Westfalia forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Early westy internal panel covering....

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Not Quite Newbie
Not Quite Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Bobdogs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Early westy internal panel covering....
    Posted: 31 Oct 13 at 12:52
Top tip from 'horizontal kipper' on the 8090 forum....
The tailgate card and internal panel coverings on my 1980 Joker were either not there or ripped and in very poor condition.
It's the same covering on the underside of the top locker and bed panel, inside the wardrobe and the side panels,
A near perfect match for the original 'heavy wallpaper' is from a company called Muraspec in Hemel Hempstead. it's called:
'Murek Cheviot 0419'
and is available by the metre, the roll width is 1.6m.
Goes on a treat and is like a heavy vinyl wallpaper so can be wiped clean. I had 10m and a tub of the paste to go with, including postage was £50.

Contact no is 08705 117118 .

Be sure to get the bubbles out, and not get carried away chucking it on everywhere quickly marvelling at how nice the bus looks...don't ask me how I know....
1980 Westy Joker Poptop
irishkeet View Drop Down
Yardie
Yardie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishkeet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 14 at 19:14
cheers for this I have just ordered a sample Smile

Originally posted by The Bobdogs The Bobdogs wrote:

Top tip from 'horizontal kipper' on the 8090 forum....
The tailgate card and internal panel coverings on my 1980 Joker were either not there or ripped and in very poor condition.
It's the same covering on the underside of the top locker and bed panel, inside the wardrobe and the side panels,
A near perfect match for the original 'heavy wallpaper' is from a company called Muraspec in Hemel Hempstead. it's called:
'Murek Cheviot 0419'
and is available by the metre, the roll width is 1.6m.
Goes on a treat and is like a heavy vinyl wallpaper so can be wiped clean. I had 10m and a tub of the paste to go with, including postage was £50.

Contact no is 08705 117118 .

Be sure to get the bubbles out, and not get carried away chucking it on everywhere quickly marvelling at how nice the bus looks...don't ask me how I know....
 Post Reply Post Reply