Forum Home Forum Home > Auto Jumble > For Sale
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

doka and Single cab pick up load bed covers

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Vanorak
Vanorak
I'M STILL HERE!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kooldubs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: doka and Single cab pick up load bed covers
    Posted: 12 May 10 at 10:08
well we are going to start selling the load bed cover for a doka and a Single cab pick up...
prices are......
Doka load bed cover ( not including the rear window ). ..£145..
Doka including rear window..£199.99
Single cab pick up (longer load bed and not including rear window ) £165..
Single cab pick up including rear window..£225
these prices will include a water proof storage bag..

if you wish to have a

sign sewn in or any other item , then this will be extra..

here are a few pictures for you to look at and help you decide...

Edited by kooldubs - 12 May 10 at 10:10
86 t3 doka & 2001 T4 2.5 TDI
BERTIE crewcab View Drop Down
Not Quite Newbie
Not Quite Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BERTIE crewcab Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 10 at 15:12
Clap nice one wot about colors please i have a gray crewcab black or more german gray would make a change.............
baron von zwei donka tonka and now plonker

jed the spread View Drop Down
PROBATION
PROBATION
Bullshitter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jed the spread Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 10 at 16:23
Hey, they look really good Clap

jed
[URL=http://www.whatatool.com[/URL]

My real name is Jarrod Walsh my number is 07940177101 or email Jed@campervanCulture.com for enquiries.
BeJay View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeJay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 10 at 16:55

Hey Kooldubs, what's the material like is it a plasticy type finish or is it a canvas type material (like a landrover soft top type) and secondly would it be possible to have one made with a black load bed cover section but with a white rear window section ( I've got a white doka and I think I'd prefer to keep the back of the cab white) and yes I already know I'm a fussy bastard LOL LOL LOL
NIL ILLIGITIMUS CARBORUNDUM
kooldubs View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak
I'M STILL HERE!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kooldubs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 10 at 18:01
the material is the same canvas as they use on the yachts, the girl that is going to make them for me is a sail maker by trade..the good bit is because she makes them only to order ( so there will be a waiting time for the finished product , she has got a day time job you know) she can make them to your specification...with in reason and availability of materials...
if you want it half black and half white thats up to you...or chequered ..obviousley the more elaborite you go the more the price will rise...

hope that helps...

oh! one pointer for you..i paid £100 to have a plastic window stitched into the wifes convertible...and that was just for his time and the piece of plastic...
with this load cover it is allready stitched in place as part of the package...Wink

Edited by kooldubs - 12 May 10 at 18:06
86 t3 doka & 2001 T4 2.5 TDI
T3ADICT View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote T3ADICT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 10 at 22:02

If you want someone that already makes support bars and fittings for these i can give you a contact.

looks nice, i may have to ebay my one and buy one of these..! only thing different i wouls want would be no gap between the cab section corners and the load bed area. would that be posible?
WHY T3's.... because they are just so adictive, and having one just aint enough
DS73 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DS73 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 17 at 04:02
Hello everyone
kooldubs, can i buy one cover for my double cab 85
i find it very nice.
can you send it to israel?
lambretta lee View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lambretta lee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 17 at 08:13
This thread is 7 years old !
DS73 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DS73 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 17 at 09:55
hahaha
i didnt see the year...where is it?
anyway,
is someone can give me a link to someone who makes cover?
booted View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote booted Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 17 at 17:25
don't think anyone does
ppit0880 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ppit0880 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 18 at 15:40
Hi There. I need a cover for VW t3 crew cab
DutchDiver View Drop Down
Not Quite Newbie
Not Quite Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DutchDiver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Sep 18 at 19:51
Did anyone find a bed cover supplier...love these ones even thought 7 years old....7 is my lucky number 🤣🤣
booted View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote booted Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 18 at 17:15
I have seen them advertised somewhere recently. might have been a facebook page ??
booted View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote booted Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 18 at 17:28
muttleypup View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote muttleypup Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 18 at 17:46
appreciate this is an oldish thread but any more info? clicked the link to facebook and not working? cheers
booted View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote booted Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Oct 18 at 17:21
link works for me but you have to log on to faceache

crew cab doka covers made to order.
made from high quality commercial canvas. ( The same as lorry canvas and curtains)
different colours available.
In stock theres white, grey, red, blue, and black .
Design
It's made with 3 x 40mm folds going down.forming the 2 sides and the back. with the straps stitch in place poppers attached on.
1 x 40mm folds going up along the bulkhead.( this will allow water to run of the best way.)
With a number of poppers pressed in. so the male part would need to be screwed on. using self rappers or m3 screws.
I could supply a hook and loop instead . 1 part sewn on the other self adhesive to save drilling holes in bulkhead.

£115 each plus £5 postage. can post out of the U.K.

price may very if colour needs to be orders separate.

booted View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote booted Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Oct 18 at 17:22
and/ or maybe join the group VW T3 Doka/Sinka Group
 Post Reply Post Reply