FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedCant Find A van ,Help Anyone

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Not Quite Newbie
Not Quite Newbie

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Cant Find A van ,Help Anyone
    Posted: 23 May 07 at 20:13

Cant find a van been on the vw van site got a poor service from them either van sold and site not updated or they dont have the details of van advertised or they just dont phone me back.

Anywhere i can look for second hand T5 looking for basic spec van must be fresco green or off Road Grey  got about £13000 to spend intotal.

Mr Hedgehog View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 07 at 20:32

Here is a fewSmile

Try link below for vans

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/VANS/vans.jsp

2004 VOLKSWAGEN Transporter 1.9 TDi T5 T30 SWB 104ps, 04 reg. low mileage, very clean. green £8,995. Marshall Van Centre. Marshall Van Centre / Delineo Tel: (01223) 377985 Distance: 95 miles Price: £8,995

The Caravelle Centre

130 BHP, 5 Doors, Manual, Minibus , Diesel, Metallic Silver, 1 Owner. One Owner, Warranty, Warrantied mileage. www.TheCaravelleCentre.com, The ultimate MPV with luggage space! £10,500 +VAT

Contact number: 020 83124359 or 07834 770113

manual, Diesel, 27,500 miles, Grey, 6 disc CD changer,Air bag - passenger,cloth interior,Internal central locking control,Load lashing rings,Rubber load floor cover with step light. £8,995.

Tel:  (0871) 7118493
Price: £8,995

2004 53 Reg VOLKSWAGEN TRANSPORTER T28 SWB 1.9 TDi
Finished in Reflex Silver with PAS, Aircon, Colour Coded Bumpers and Mirrors, Alloys, ABS, Traction Control, Solid Rear Doors, Side Loading Door, Dual Passenger Seat, Factory Bulkhead, Ply Lined, Remote Central Locking etc. One Owner, 45,000 miles with Full VW Service History at only £9,995 +VAT.

Jumped Ship to a Vito but I hear a 2021 T6 calling, only real difference is the Vito cab is more car like.
wulmar View Drop Down
Not Quite Newbie
Not Quite Newbie

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 07 at 20:59
Originally posted by Mr Hedgehog Mr Hedgehog wrote:

Here is a fewSmile

Try link below for vans

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/VANS/vans.jsp

2004 VOLKSWAGEN Transporter 1.9 TDi T5 T30 SWB 104ps, 04 reg. low mileage, very clean. green £8,995. Marshall Van Centre. Marshall Van Centre / Delineo Tel: (01223) 377985 Distance: 95 miles Price: £8,995

The Caravelle Centre

130 BHP, 5 Doors, Manual, Minibus , Diesel, Metallic Silver, 1 Owner. One Owner, Warranty, Warrantied mileage. www.TheCaravelleCentre.com, The ultimate MPV with luggage space! £10,500 +VAT

Contact number: 020 83124359 or 07834 770113

manual, Diesel, 27,500 miles, Grey, 6 disc CD changer,Air bag - passenger,cloth interior,Internal central locking control,Load lashing rings,Rubber load floor cover with step light. £8,995.

Tel:  (0871) 7118493
Price: £8,995

2004 53 Reg VOLKSWAGEN TRANSPORTER T28 SWB 1.9 TDi
Finished in Reflex Silver with PAS, Aircon, Colour Coded Bumpers and Mirrors, Alloys, ABS, Traction Control, Solid Rear Doors, Side Loading Door, Dual Passenger Seat, Factory Bulkhead, Ply Lined, Remote Central Locking etc. One Owner, 45,000 miles with Full VW Service History at only £9,995 +VAT.

thanks for that the grey one is on the vw van site, it took me 3 phone calls to find out that it is sold and is still advertised, green one would like fresco green, i know everything is a compromise when buying 2nd hand but iam not to bothered about spec just got to be the right colour. Give marshalls  call tomorrow  to find out colour.
Mr Hedgehog View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 07 at 21:48

It’s Always worth holding out for the right van mateThumbs Up. As you know if you compromise the day after you brought yours the exact one you’re after will turn up

Hope you get the one you want, I did but had a round trip of to 600 miles there and back and waited 15 weeks for one to turn up but it was worth it in the endBig smile

Jumped Ship to a Vito but I hear a 2021 T6 calling, only real difference is the Vito cab is more car like.
wulmar View Drop Down
Not Quite Newbie
Not Quite Newbie

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 07 at 22:05
Originally posted by Mr Hedgehog Mr Hedgehog wrote:

It’s Always worth holding out for the right van mateThumbs Up. As you know if you compromise the day after you brought yours the exact one you’re after will turn up

Hope you get the one you want, I did but had a round trip of to 600 miles there and back and waited 15 weeks for one to turn up but it was worth it in the endBig smile

THats what i thought would happen, i have been holding out now for about six weeks, getting a bit desperate, missed a couple

seem to be thin on the ground hope it happens soon

motoYAKA View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 07 at 22:14

Funny, I was looking for a fresco green or grey shuttle - ended up with a nice shiney silver one with a smart set of alloys

Good luck with the search - as Mr HH says, it's worth it in the end

-------- Life's a trip - take a paddle! --------
wulmar View Drop Down
Not Quite Newbie
Not Quite Newbie

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 07 at 22:26
Originally posted by motoYAKA motoYAKA wrote:

Funny, I was looking for a fresco green or grey shuttle - ended up with a nice shiney silver one with a smart set of alloys

Good luck with the search - as Mr HH says, it's worth it in the end

Great minds think alike .Thought of silver for my third choice but have had four silver cars so thought  i had enough of silver but you never no.
 Post Reply Post Reply