The Brick-yard Homepage Brickwerks
Forum Home Forum Home > The Brickyard > The Brickie's Arms
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

CamperJam - Meet & Greet??

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Lady Penelope View Drop Down
Yardie
Yardie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady Penelope Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: CamperJam - Meet & Greet??
    Posted: 30 Jun 11 at 23:59

Hey,

Just wondering who will be heading on up to Weston Park on the Friday night?..

We will be setting up the bus and then taking a stroll over to over to the marquee area a little later,

So who's up for a meet & greet and a cheeky vimto?....Wink

Smile

Edited by Lady Penelope - 30 Jun 11 at 23:59
Diablodub View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
mehcedes...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Diablodub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jul 11 at 00:48
Club camping section , look for the Brick-Yard flag , the gazebo will be full of drunk brickies on Friday night , grab a bottle and join us.
brick-yard splitters breakaway judean peoples front cheesy toss wank - Member No 1
07974 787780 - Stu

Sunny Stockport-Cheshire

Stacey View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak
Tracie "Poo Poo" Magoo

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stacey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jul 11 at 10:26
Cry

I want to go
I sell cars and campers.
www.qualitycarsuk.co.uk
~And I like filth, ginger people, drunk Welsh people and fingering food
Yardie
Yardie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady Penelope Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jul 11 at 11:08
Originally posted by Stacey Stacey wrote:

Cry

I want to go

Hey, why don't you squat in someones bus?... we could have a great laugh... i am bringing my Foxes Glacier Fruits Vodka.... its yum... Clap
Yardie
Yardie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady Penelope Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jul 11 at 11:10
Originally posted by Diablodub Diablodub wrote:

Club camping section , look for the Brick-Yard flag , the gazebo will be full of drunk brickies on Friday night , grab a bottle and join us.

Thanks...i think i will, ok to bring a couple of pals??... and is it fancy dress!!...LOL

Edited by Lady Penelope - 01 Jul 11 at 11:11
Diablodub View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
mehcedes...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Diablodub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jul 11 at 11:33
Originally posted by Lady Penelope Lady Penelope wrote:

Thanks...i think i will, ok to bring a couple of pals??... and is it fancy dress!!...LOL

Yep bring your friends with you , you can come in fancy dress if you like , we won't all point and laugh ..................................... Honest Wink

I've got a bottle of mental vodka from finland on the go , bring your shot glasses  Thumbs Up
brick-yard splitters breakaway judean peoples front cheesy toss wank - Member No 1
07974 787780 - Stu

Sunny Stockport-Cheshire

Teds View Drop Down
Not Quite Newbie
Not Quite Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Teds Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jul 11 at 13:02

Cry

I want to go

Me too
Baxter View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Scruff Daddy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baxter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jul 11 at 13:04
Originally posted by Teds Teds wrote:

Cry

I want to go

Me too

Tents still work even when you have a van.

Mind you, I've camped in a tent a couple of times since I've had a van and to be fair, it was shit.

LOL
Holydiver View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak
Baxters Chocolate Star Boy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Holydiver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jul 11 at 13:14

we'll be in the BY camping mine's the red Atlantic, will be there Friday late afternoon ish

Mrs is Liz and the little one is Tom.

The only down side is we can't stay the sat night Cry

See you all there

Yardie
Yardie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady Penelope Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jul 11 at 15:51
Originally posted by Diablodub Diablodub wrote:

Yep bring your friends with you , you can come in fancy dress if you like , we won't all point and laugh ..................................... Honest Wink

I've got a bottle of mental vodka from finland on the go , bring your shot glasses  Thumbs Up

Ok then, fancy dress is a no no!...

But shot glasses always available... i'll bring my Vodka too..... Wink.... hope ur all not party poopers and go to bed early!!...LOL

Also hope its not too far to crawl back to my Van....Confused 

Edited by Lady Penelope - 01 Jul 11 at 15:52
 Post Reply Post Reply