Forum Home Forum Home > T5 Section > T5 Chat
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Cam in south west

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Yardie
Yardie
I like pink

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Onefut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Cam in south west
    Posted: 03 Aug 18 at 16:47
Anyone make a recommendation to get the cam work done on my 2005 2.5 T5
I bought all the parts to do it but never got round to it and the van is laid up.
So I figured I'd see about paying someone else to do it so the damn thing is done.

Any one recommend a good garage? More local the better....I'm in North Devon, south Molton area

God whispers in our soul & speaks to our heart. When we don't have time to listen, He has to throw a brick.
It's our choice: Listen to the whisper or wait for the brick!
05 Shuttle SE 174 Auto LWB
T5 TDI View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote T5 TDI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Aug 18 at 19:52
Hey Onefut! Thumbs Up  Sorry I can't help with a recommendation but I've got to tell ya that you'll be about as welcome at most garages bringing your own parts as a fart in a spacesuit!  If it fails in a couple of weeks and (perish the thought!) takes something else expensive with it, you'll blame them and they'll blame your parts.  Plus you've already had their discount on the part too.  They might do it if you accept zero comebacks I suppose but they will need to make their cut one way or the other. Ouch      
2004 2.5 174
 Post Reply Post Reply