The Brick-yard Homepage Brickwerks
Forum Home Forum Home > Auto Jumble > For Sale
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Caddy - Reimo Trapez tailgate tent for sale

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tabooth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Caddy - Reimo Trapez tailgate tent for sale
    Posted: 01 Feb 18 at 19:20
Hi all,

I have a barely used Reimo tailgate tent for sale. Perfect for adding that extra room to your Caddy camper. A link to the product description and pictures here: https://www.jacksonsleisure.com/caravan-motorhome/awnings/tailgate-tents/reimo-vw-caddy-trapeze-rear-tent-mini-camper-vans-with-tailgate/

Included in the price is an additional groundsheet and fresh velcro strips for fitting the tent to your vehicle. It is not a drive-away tent.

The tent is designed specifically with a Caddy in mind, but the manufacturers claim it also will fit second generation Berlingos/Partners, Kangoos, Doblos and a few other similar vehicles.

Selling because we bought it to use with a first generation Berlingo and just doesn't quite fit. Put up properly only once.

Price is £80.

I'm in Eastbourne, East Sussex for pick up and can also courier at buyer's expense (approx. £6).

Happy camping

Edited by tabooth - 01 Feb 18 at 19:34
notty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote notty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 18 at 18:51
Hi
I would like to purchase the tailgate tent - How would you like payment including courier charges ? PayPal ok?
cheers
Geoff
 Post Reply Post Reply