The Brick-yard Homepage Brickwerks
Forum Home Forum Home > System Info > Announcements
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Brick-Yard - The future, please read.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deadly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 07 at 18:33

How about a dedicaded meets and events section so people can post info, And a spell checker ... Save my embarassment on the easy words

Dave

deadly View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deadly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 07 at 18:39
Me again, it may help to have a section dedicated to VW tune up, fixing, and part stores etc with link to there sites... When looking for stuff for the T3 it would be nice to know where every one else gets there cool stuff. It wouls also be nice to know the area people live in the UK, put under there name. This would save getting your hopes up when you see sometime for sale, and then find out it is in Scotland etc
monsho View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote monsho Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 07 at 18:49
all sounds good there fella, had thought of most of them but a couple of extras which is good

beauty of the new system is its so easy to add new sections...
deadly View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deadly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 07 at 18:49

Sorry I promise this is the last one, I like the "lets get together" bit in the bus park. is there any way of having an members van section this would good to see what other people have and what they are doing...

How about a cash point that sends free money  

leesyncro View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote leesyncro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 07 at 18:51
sounds great dont no were i would have been if this had not been here, great work thanks to all involved..lee
89 Syncro camper
T5 174 Flyin work bus

crewpad View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crewpad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 07 at 21:04

Originally posted by g60steve g60steve wrote:

Will those extra buttons i've got to press be moist by any chance...

... all sounds good to me..... looking forward to it.... thankx to all of you.

Edited by crewpad
chips dips chains n whips....
Kent Joker View Drop Down
Yardie
Yardie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kent Joker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct 07 at 20:21

Cant wait it sounds so exciting!

Edited by Kent Joker
Keith

1990 PD TDI Westy Atlantic
Rubbadub View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rubbadub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct 07 at 22:37

Originally posted by orangina orangina wrote:

I think The Brick-Yard - and all who sail in her - is a great website/forum
and it's going to get better?
Fanbloodytastic!

ps. please note the enthusiastic example of tmesis (yes, that is a real word and it is spelt correctly)

Couldn't agree more And i just learnt a new world, couldnt pronounce it if i tried

Paul, Sarah, Cleo n Erin - Bristol

85 Poptop Westy Jkr
PaulG View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaulG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 07 at 12:45

Looks good!  I'll await further instructions!

PaulG

Brick-Yard. Not a club, more a way of doing things. (Robert Fripp - kind of...)
T5 TDI View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote T5 TDI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 07 at 21:26
I'm really looking forward to seeing the new board   I 'd like to see all of "Insider's" posts archived together in one place.  We will probably never see so much accurate info posted again  
2004 2.5 174
Stu Dapples View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak
Ebenezer Geezer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stu Dapples Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 07 at 10:47

Events calender would be good too....

Make it so if members are having a bash, they can let the other yardies know, as well as all the regular events I always forget to get tickets for until it is too late!

Looks like this is gonna be cool as fook fellas!

ali t View Drop Down
Yardie
Yardie
Smart Alec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ali t Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 09 at 20:27
just thinkin' to my-self has this happened yet??? i can't remember re-registering if new site has started/begun/launched/opened/powered-up...Confused
Tee3 View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Coprophagous Cretin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tee3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 09 at 20:30

i think Monsho slaved for weeks to transfer stuff so we didnt need to reregister an that.

YOU CANT EDUCATE PORK

http://www.tee3.co.uk/
ali t View Drop Down
Yardie
Yardie
Smart Alec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ali t Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 09 at 20:33
god-damn you lot are quick....someone givin' courses on fast paced pi$$ takin'LOL

fair play that monsho man....tip of the cap from me...
The BCE View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The BCE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 09 at 20:45
Originally posted by goblin goblin wrote:

Brick Yard stickers like the user name ones and / or brick yard tax disk holders. Or brick yard reg plate surrounds aswell as the Brickwerks ones

Brick yard tax disc holders sound good to me Wink
1992 Syncro Camper RHD 2.1 MV
SOLD - Deposit taken
jason k View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
twinklerims

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jason k Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 09 at 20:47
wow where did this one come from!!!
Bcs shallowest surf award winner 2006
camperjam 2011 chug and tug team member
aberdare. south wales
newest member of karmann korner
no longer the only moderator to manage to ban himself

The BCE View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The BCE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 09 at 20:51
I was just reading through and it seemed like a good idea to me! Especially as mine is in need of replacement. LOL
SOLD - Deposit taken
The BCE View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The BCE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 09 at 20:53
Have just noticed the date at the start of this thread - how the hell did I stumble upon this? I'm sure that was only wine I was drinking Embarrassed
SOLD - Deposit taken
rogerthecat View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak
official aa mascot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rogerthecat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 09 at 21:13
Jeezus someone hide this PDQ or we'll have to do something!!!
T3 Westy, T3 Syncro (the ScoobyVelle), New Beetle Cab, 2 x Polos - I have too many projects
kooldubs View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak
I'M STILL HERE!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kooldubs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 09 at 21:15
you tipical cornishman...an typical is spelt with an eye....no i mean a y...there got it in the end..
bloody cornishWackoLOLLOL

by the way, i wuz born in Liskeard......
86 t3 doka & 2001 T4 2.5 TDI
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic