The Brick-yard Homepage Brickwerks
Forum Home Forum Home > The Brickyard > The Brickie's Arms
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Avoid this seller on evilbay

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jaber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Avoid this seller on evilbay
    Posted: 27 Jun 17 at 20:37
Hi just a heads up there's a guy in Poland selling vw's avoid him name of spoon bender, he is completely full of shite, I bought a syncro off him now he has another one for sale, it all sounded reasonable on reflection, yes I know what to expect from a t3 and wasn't expecting total perfection but Christ almighty, please avoid this twat whatever you do on the bay

take yer time there's a second prize
rowlesy View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak
murdered the murderwagen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rowlesy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jun 17 at 20:35
feel free to vent/elaborate?
UberFukz broke another!       sucky sucky five dollah!

always out numbered never out gunned!    RWS welding 07846 380 467 (worcs)
912 View Drop Down
Yardie
Yardie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 912 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jun 17 at 21:11
Post a link to the problem purchase
jaber View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jaber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 17 at 20:12
Sorry don't know how to link things, basically bought a syncro from poland of a guy who said it had been in the family 20 years blah blah told me I could have it delivered to either Hull 1 hour away👍 Or enfield 2.5 hours obviously Hull was ideal, seen millions of pics asked millions of questions and sort of knew what to expect it's been sprayed not to badly really, anyway it gets delivered to sodding Enfield all I get is a post code as he would not give me his contact in Enfield so the post code reveals a unit in that unit is we buy any scrap car .com runs said company no mate we don't import motas, ring arsehole back in Poland and after being called a whinging clunge finally got a number, rang this number and actually got a nice polish chap who reassured me the van was due, he works out of the yard with post code so strikes a deal and he dilibered up to my house on time bang on, gets it off the trailer he says gears are a bit slack, to put it mildly sleeve of the wizard comes to mind.
So starts it up let it tickover while I have a look round don't seem to bad for what I paid, steam rising from engine bay, long story short no water in rad, I know will bleed it, nut in rad Just spins in brass thread in plastic so unable to undo that one, checked inside no seat belts in back, massive hole under sliding door track under window, holes either side of engine bay just where you cant get, rotted rear wings covered with new ones, both rear lights every lense cracked, temp gauge don't work, as I said don't mind some work but! according to our man in Poland just needs an afternoon with a wire brush and elbow
grease, when questions about said items our man reverts to obsenities oh the seat belts where used to strap his jacuzzi down, he is now selling another syncro For 8.5k again he his bigging it up with loads of spiel one being temp light flickers when diff locks are pulled on there for must be a niggley wiring fault REALLY this why just giving a heads up

Steve
take yer time there's a second prize
 Post Reply Post Reply