The Brick-yard Homepage Brickwerks
Forum Home Forum Home > T3 Section > T3 Westfalia forum
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Attn:Steve from Eastfalia or anyone knowing about.
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Attn:Steve from Eastfalia or anyone knowing about.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote evagoblog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Attn:Steve from Eastfalia or anyone knowing about.
    Posted: 02 Jun 18 at 00:50
Sven Hedin  made by Westfalia and would one prefer it over the Californian XXL by Volkswagen (Steve's name was mentioned in advrider.com.)
https://newatlas.com/westfalia-crafter-sven-hedin/51886/

I was looking for someone who knew about that model, and the legality of bringing it to the U.S.  (My local Volkswagen dealer did not want to touch that, she said when Volkswagen brought their vans to CA to shoot the vans for an ad campaign, they wouldn't even let the SALESMEN there to look inside but that is CA which is very strict, believe me I would and move to another state to be able to own this car.)  

Where is the best place in Europe I can buy it, I understand being a just released model I may have to pay full price for new 
unless one knows of where to buy it used.  If anyone just wants to point me to useful links I'd appreciate that (don't want to spend all day, googling and reading every link that might not be pertinent.)

Thank you all. Smile
 Post Reply Post Reply