Forum Home Forum Home > LT, Crafter & Sprinter Section > LT1 chat
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

"Are LT Owners cool enough to flash T3/Bays??"

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Tetchy.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote THE WONDER BUS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: "Are LT Owners cool enough to flash T3/Bays??"
    Posted: 04 Oct 09 at 20:31
StarDoes owning a LT entitle me to be a "Dub Owner",coz mines the Bollox!!
1994 Westfalia Florida "BIG Z"
withcotejohn View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote withcotejohn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 09 at 20:38
Thats a big YES from me.......John

1988 LT40tdi Coachman (the dogs bollox ) like you said !!!!!!

THE WONDER BUS View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Tetchy.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote THE WONDER BUS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 09 at 20:54
WinkShag,i took mine to cannock chase today with the wife and my lad,loads of mpv s with "mountain bikes" in car park,gave it the beans when i pulled off,everyone stares coz of the noise!!,its bright green SW Base twin wheel,looks like "The Mystery Machiene".
paulr View Drop Down
Yardie
Yardie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paulr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 09 at 07:55
Originally posted by THE WONDER BUS THE WONDER BUS wrote:

WinkShag,i took mine to cannock chase today with the wife and my lad,loads of mpv s with "mountain bikes" in car park,gave it the beans when i pulled off,everyone stares coz of the noise!!,its bright green SW Base twin wheel,looks like "The Mystery Machiene".

Hi Mate,

We'll have to meet up. Am in Burntwood. Would be interested in seeing your van.

Regards.
Paul.
www.flexiblesanders.co.uk
Groupie
Groupie

Tetchy.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote THE WONDER BUS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 09 at 18:48
Sounds good,i live brownhills west so be good to have a nose at youre bus also,im converting mine from panel to camper at mo for next season,where do you go for parts etc local?...Mat.
paulr View Drop Down
Yardie
Yardie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paulr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 09 at 19:21
Hi Matt,

If I've ever had to buy stuff, I go to the VW in B'ham. The only thing I've had to buy so far though is a rear arch so may be I'm just lucky?

Will pm you with my phone number.

Paul.
www.flexiblesanders.co.uk
mat_the_cat View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mat_the_cat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 09 at 17:03
I had a wave from a T3 owner at the weekend, made my day!
Mid engined, 6 cylinder, turbocharged 2 seater - it can only be a VW LT!
Groupie
Groupie

Tetchy.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote THE WONDER BUS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 09 at 19:58
"59 reg transporter flashed me saturday evening",.......looked like a bummer whos  tryin to buy his way in with all his fancy power steering and rust free motoring!!.....What an Idiot!!???!!!mmmm!
rossfromfriends View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rossfromfriends Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 09 at 03:25
Well somebody's gotta buy them new so that we can have them when they start to rust out!
 Post Reply Post Reply